- Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $239.95
- Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ Grids Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $219.95
- Philips Rotisserie Attachment for Smoke-Less Grill Sugg. Price $169.95 Our Price $99.95
- Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ Grids & Rotisserie Attachment Sugg. Price $549.95 Our Price $319.90
- Philips Smoke-Less Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids With Rotisserie Attachment Sugg. Price $569.95 Our Price $339.90
- All-Clad 5-Level Electric Indoor Grill with AutoSense™, XL Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $299.95
- All-Clad 5-Level Electric Indoor Grill with AutoSense™ Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $249.95
- All-Clad Electric Indoor Grill with AutoSense™ Sugg. Price $400 Sale $149.99
- Cuisinart Griddler Five Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Breville Panini Press & Grill Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $129.95
- Breville Smart Grill & Griddle Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $299.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Griddle $59.95
- Cuisinart Griddler Grill, Griddle & Panini Press Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.95
- Breville Smart Grill & Griddle Removable Plates Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $89.95
- Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Nonstick Grill Pan Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $39.95
Grills and Panini Presses
Right as the leaves begin to change, you realize it’s that time again – there are only a few weeks left to use your outdoor grill, or to have friends over for a quick barbecue. Soon, it’ll be time to clean and pack up the outdoor grill and its accessories, stowing it away until winter is over and spring is here. While you probably can’t use your outdoor grill over the winter months, that doesn’t mean you have to stop enjoying tasty, grilled food such as burgers, chops and steaks. Look for a wide variety of different types of grills and panini presses from Williams-Sonoma that allow you to grill all year long, no matter what the weather is doing outside.
Not just for fall or winter use, indoor grills and presses are convenient any time of year. Perhaps you're in a high-rise with no backyard or deck, or you simply want to toss together an easy meal for the family without too much trouble. Many of these grills are set up easily right on your counter or tabletop, allowing you to grill food to perfection without preparing and cleaning an outdoor grill. There are several different types of indoor grills, meant to make your cooking experience seamless. You may want to consider a smokeless, infrared grill. This ensures that your cooking and living space doesn’t fill up with heavy smoke while you’re cooking, a common concern when you’re cooking on the stove top with cookware. The infrared features ensure that your food stays at a consistent temperature while it cooks, an important point for all foods, but especially ones that require thorough cooking, such as chicken or chops. With an included tray with BBQ grids, you can easily get the same tantalizing grill marks you’d find after using an outdoor grill.
Another type of indoor grill cooks food via an automatic sensor, so food is never overdone, and is grilled to perfection. This type of grill also includes an attached lid, keeping the smoke and char inside of the grill while keeping your air unpolluted. AutoSense technology allows you to set each meal to a level of doneness, or you can use one of the six presets, such as Chicken, Fish or Burger. Should you be grilling meals directly from the freezer, there is also a Frozen option for frozen foods. The drip tray and grill easily slide off and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, making weeknight meals a snap.
A panini press is also a great idea, not only for panini sandwiches, but also for use as an indoor grill. With certain types of panini presses, you can cook burgers, steaks, chicken and more when you’re not pressing paninis. A smaller grill space, a press still offers you ample room to make a meal. If breakfast preparation is something you’d like to do more of, a griddle is a wonderful idea to make scrumptious breakfast foods, such as bacon, eggs and pancakes. A griddle is also useful for many types of lunch and dinner recipes, and is a versatile, useful tool to have in the kitchen. Place griddles on your stove or counter for ease of use.
You may also want your kitchen tools to be as versatile as possible, and there are a few indoor grills and presses that combine to do the job of three electrics. Look for grills that also double as panini presses and griddles, to make the most out of every meal. Whip up French toast in the morning, a panini at lunch and burgers and dogs for dinner, all with the use of one appliance. Smart technology and one-touch cooking makes every meal flawless.