- Philips XXL Digital Airfryer Sugg. Price $499.95 Our Price $249.95
- Philips XXL Analog Airfryer Sugg. Price $399.95 Our Price $199.95
- Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $299.95
- Instant Pot 6-Qt. Stainless-Steel Vortex Plus Airfryer Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $119.95
- Philips Airfryer with TurboStar Avance Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $199.95
- Philips Viva Turbo Star Airfryer, Black Sugg. Price $249.95 Our Price $199.95
- Philips XXL Digital Airfryer & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Air Fryer Cookbook Sugg. Price $513.95 Our Price $264.95
- Philips Avance Airfryer & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Airfryer Cookbook Sugg. Price $414.95 Our Price $214.95
- Cuisinart Deep Fryer $69.95 – $89.95
- Breville Smart Oven Air with Convection Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $499.95
- Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven $199.95
- Cuisinart Compact Airfryer Oven Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Philips Avance XL Airfryer Pizza Pan Sugg. Price $80 Our Price $59.95
- Philips Avance Airfryer Snack Cover Sugg. Price $80 Our Price $59.95
- Philips Pizza Master Kit Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $49.95
- Philips Party Master Kit for XXL Airfryer Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $49.95
- Philips Baking Master Kit for XXL Airfryer Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $49.95
- Philips Airfryer Nonstick Baking Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $24.95
- Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Nonstick Grill Pan Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $39.95
- Philips Airfryer Double Layer Rack with Skewers Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $19.95
- All-Clad Deep Fryer Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Extra Large Rotisserie Fryer Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95
- Krups Deep Fryer $99.95
- Breville Smart Fryer Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $129.95
- Air Fryer Seasoning, Italian $14.95
- Air fryer Seasoning, Buttermilk Black Pepper $14.95
- Air Fryer Seasoning, Buffalo $14.95
The Advantages of Air Fryers
Preparing fried foods without a lot of oil is easy with air fryers. Unlike deep fryers that require cups of oil, air fryers use a very small amount. These appliances are similar in operation to the convection oven, as they use rapidly circulated hot air to do most of the cooking.
Top Air Fryer Features
Williams Sonoma has Cuisinart and Philips air fryers, as well as convection toaster ovens that use circulated air to make food crispy. Here are some of the top features you'll enjoy when you choose one of these fryers:
- Digital Touch Controls: Adjusting the settings of your fryer is easy with touch controls and a digital display. You can see at a glance what the temperature inside your fryer is and adjust it for precise results.
- Spacious Capacity: These convection fryers come in a variety of sizes. Whether you're cooking for two or a crowd, you can find one that suits your needs. Some of the fryers at Williams Sonoma are large enough to fry a whole chicken.
- Reduced-Fat Cooking: The tornado-like action of the heated air works to melt away fat. Despite the absence of excess fat, food still comes out crispy.
- Presets: Many of the air deep fryers at Williams Sonoma have preset cooking programs so that you can prepare favorite foods like chicken or fries with the touch of a button.
- Timer with Automatic Shutoff: Another feature that many of the convection fryers share is a timer with automatic shutoff. When your food is ready, the timer alarm sounds and the fryer shuts off on its own to prevent overcooking.
- Easy Cleanup: You'll also find that most of the fryers in the selection are made with nonstick materials, so food slides out easily and cleaning up is hassle-free.
Accessories for Air Fryers
These fryers come with everything you need to get started, but you may also want to pick up some accessories, such as:
- Grill Pans: Some fryers can be enhanced with a grill pan insert. This accessory leaves grill marks on food and is good for searing chicken, fish, steak and even vegetables.
- Baking Dishes: With a baking dish insert, you can use your fryer to prepare baked goods, such as quiche and zucchini bread.
- Air Fryer Seasoning: Enhance the flavors of your food with air fryer seasoning. It brings out the savory flavors of poultry, vegetables and other dishes.
A new air fryer is a great addition to your kitchen, especially if you love the taste of fried foods but don't want the fat. For additional meal preparation options, Williams Sonoma also has slow cookers and pressure cookers, including the popular Instant Pot.