- Philips Smart Pasta Maker Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $349.95
- Philips Compact Pasta Maker for Two Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $179.95
- Philips Compact Pasta Maker for Two with Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook Sugg. Price $320 Our Price $199.95
- Philips Smart Pasta Maker & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Fresh Pasta Cookbook Sugg. Price $513.95 Our Price $364.95
- Philips Pasta Maker Sugg. Price $399 Our Price $299.95
- Philips Compact Pasta Kit $14.95 – $24.95
- Philips Pasta Maker with Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook $319.95
- KitchenAid® Mixer Ravioli Attachment $149.95
- Smeg Pasta Roller & Cutter Set Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $269.95
- KitchenAid Gourmet Pasta Press Attachment $179.95
- Imperia Pasta Machine Attachments $39.95 – $79.95
- KitchenAid® 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set $199.95
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Copper $99.95
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Silver $79.95
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Red $79.95
- Imperia Pasta Machine $79.95
Tips for Buying a Pasta Machine
Make fresh pasta at home in minutes with a pasta machine from Williams Sonoma. These machines take the hard work out of making pasta and they make the process faster. Some can produce up to one pound of spaghetti or other pasta in as little as 15 minutes from start to finish.
Choosing a Pasta Maker
There are numerous options when shopping for an electric pasta machine. Williams Sonoma has pasta makers from brands such as Philips and KitchenAid with various capacities to suit your needs. Here are just a few things to look for when choosing a pasta maker:
- Size: As previously mentioned, these machines come with different capacities. There are pasta machines that make enough for two and those that make enough for a crowd. You'll also find compact pasta makers that are great for small kitchens.
- Pasta Type: Most of these machines include multiple discs that let you make different pasta shapes. Some of the shapes you can make include spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, lasagna and angel hair. To make a different type of pasta, simply swap out the disc.
- Automatic Operation: Many of these pasta makers are completely automated, meaning you just push a button and sit back. They take care of the entire pasta-making process from mixing to kneading and some even tell you how much egg and water to add based on the weight of the flour you pour in.
- Easy Cleanup: These machines are simple to take apart and clean. Most of them include scraping tools, so you can get every bit of pasta dough out. Some of the removable components of these machines may be dishwasher-safe.
Pasta Bowls and Utensils
In addition to electric pasta machines, Williams Sonoma also has everything else you need to enjoy an elegant dinner. There are pasta serving platters and individual pasta bowls in a variety of styles and colors. You'll also find a wide range of serving utensils, such as ladles for pasta sauce. If you like a well-coordinated table, you can't go wrong with a dinnerware and/or utensil set.
Explore the pasta machine selection at Williams Sonoma to find plenty of options. In addition to electric pasta machines, the selection contains old-fashioned pasta machines that are operated by a hand crank. Any one of these machines makes a good addition to any kitchen and they also make a great gift for birthdays or holidays. If you're giving a pasta maker as a gift, consider a pasta cookbook or gourmet sauce set as an accompaniment.