- Anova Precision Cooker Pro $399.95
- Anova Precision Sous Vide Cooker with Wi-Fi Sugg. Price $199 Our Price $159.95
- Anova Sous Vide with Williams Sonoma Sous Vide Cookbook Sugg. Price $214.95 Our Price $174.95
- Sansaire Sous Vide Machine $199.95
- All-Clad Sous Vide Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven $329.95
- Sousvide Supreme Water Oven $429.95
- Oliso SmartHub Sous Vide & Induction Combo Sugg. Price $599.95 Our Price $499.95
- Nomiku Wi-Fi Immersion Circulator $249.95
- Polyscience Sous Vide Professional Creative Series Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $249.95
- Anova Precision Silicon Cooker Lid $19.95
- Sous Vide Vacuum Sealer Kit $29.95
- Sous Vide Vacuum Refill Bags, Set of 10 $19.95
- Oliso Pro VS95A Smart Vacuum Sealer Starter Kit $149.95
- Oliso Vac-Snap Resealable Bags $11.95
- Sous Vide Supreme Vacuum Sealer Sugg. Price $169 Our Price $129.95
- Sousvide Supreme Vacuum Seal Rolls $19.95
- Sousvide Supreme Vacuum Seal Pouch & Bag $10.95 – $15.95
- Polyscience 200 Series External Vacuum Sealer Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Polyscience 150 Series External Vacuum Sealer Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- PolyScience Heat Seal Vacuum Corrugated Bags $14.95
- Polyscience Chamber Vacuum Cook-In Bags Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $44.95
- Polyscience Heat Seal Vacuum Bags $8.95
- Polyscience 300 Series Chamber Vacuum Sealer Sugg. Price $1,499.95 Our Price $999.95
- Breville The One° Precision Poacher Sugg. Price $300 Sale $99.99
What is a Sous Vide Machine?
Create restaurant-style dishes at home with a sous vide machine. Sous vide is a process of cooking associated with professional chefs. It involves sealing the food inside a bag and immersing it in water that's hot but not boiling. The sous vide cooking technique can be used for steak, seafood, poultry, vegetables and even eggs. It results in tender, evenly-cooked food every time, and there's no risk of burning or scorching.
Sous Vide Cooker Features
If you've never used a sous vide cooker before, you'll be amazed at how simple it is. Many sous vide cookers work with your existing cookware, so you don't have to buy a new pot. Here's what to expect from one of these cookers:
- In most cases, all you have to do is attach the sous vide machine to your stainless steel pot, add water and drop in the sealed bag of food that you want to cook. Starting the cooker is as easy as pressing a button.
- The water is heated and circulated by the machine, so the food cooks all the way through and from edge to edge. The food is never at a higher temperature than the water, so it's never overcooked.
- These cookers are easy to program and set. Most have digital displays and push-button operation; some are even Wi-Fi compatible and can be programmed through an app. You can access lots of sous vide recipes on the app, so you'll never run out of meal ideas.
- The only accessories you'll need to go with your sous vide cooker are vacuum bags and a food vacuum sealer. It's important to use vacuum sealed bags for this type of cooking so that no water reaches your food.
Choosing a Food Vacuum Sealer
When shopping for a vacuum sealer to go with your sous vide cooker, all you need is something that can seal the size bags you'll be using. There are food vacuum sealer kits that come with the machine and bags of various sizes. These sealers aren't just great for sous vide, but also for sealing food for preservation purposes and keeping leftovers fresher longer.
Shop the sous vide machine selection at Williams Sonoma to discover an array of options. You'll also find vacuum sealer machines and vacuum bags to use with your machine. There's also plenty of other appliances with which to equip your kitchen, such as air fryers and pressure cookers.