- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Rectangular Baker with Platter Lid Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $49.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Oval Baker Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $120
- Williams Sonoma Fish Plate Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $49.99
- KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $379.95 Our Price $279.95 – $379.95
- KitchenAid® Design Series Stand Mixer $429.95
- Moccamaster by Technivorm 10-Cup Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $339 – $360 Our Price $309.95 – $329.95
- Dualit New Generation Classic 4-Slice Toaster Sugg. Price $339.95 – $380 Our Price $319.95 – $339.95
- Le Creuset Silicone Cooking Tool Sets $60
- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $75
- Colored Bar Flask Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Hestan 54'' Grill with Double Side Burners $10,499 – $12,138
- Hestan 60'' Grill with Double Side Burners $11,299 – $13,038
Blue Cookware, Bakeware and Kitchen Tools
One of the most important rooms in the home, the kitchen is where much of magic happens. Taking ingredients from scratch and turning them into wonderful meals for yourself, your friends and your family is a fun and satisfying task rewarded with togetherness over the dinner table. To cook confidently and comfortably in your kitchen, however, you have to enjoy your surroundings. Having professional-grade items at your disposal to help make cooking and cleanup easier definitely makes cooking more enjoyable. Color coordinating your kitchen also not only adds cheer to the room but turns it into a space where you enjoy spending your time. Adding blue cookware, kitchenware and baking tools when you’re trying to accent or complement a blue hue that’s already present keeps your space joyful and bright. Look to us at Williams-Sonoma for items in different shades of blue to completely decorate your space, from spatulas to skillets. Look for ovenware, bakeware and cookware in blue hues to complement everything from your curtains to your kitchen rug.
A company long famous for producing high-quality, durable cookware, Le Creuset is also well-known for its ceramic cookware and accessories that are available in a myriad of colors. As many of these items seamlessly travel from oven to table, you can match your Dutch oven with your tablecloth or your baker’s pan with your linen napkins with ease. Blue is also commonly used in coastal themes. If you have a bit of a marine or beach theme in your kitchen, blue is the ideal accent to bring out themed wall hangings, glassware and other decorative items. In addition to being beautifully blue, these cookware items are incredibly useful. Use your Dutch oven for braising or creating soups, stews and chili while your baker’s pan is an ideal choice for baked chicken, lasagna, casseroles and baked side dishes. More than just ovenware, consider a blue nonstick skillet to be your go-to frying pan on your stove top.
Matching your kitchen electrics is also a worthwhile idea if you’re trying to complement and match the blue colors in the room. One of your most noticeable countertop electrics is the stand mixer. An absolute must-have kitchen tool when holidays come around or when it’s time to make cakes or cupcakes, your stand mixer fits in well with a sleek design as well as a noticeable color. There are several different types of stand mixers with various liquid capacities and all available in multiple shades of blue. You may want to choose one with a larger capacity if baking is a regular hobby in your kitchen.
A nearby cousin of your stand mixer, a blender is also a necessity, especially if you’re a regular smoothie or milkshake drinker. Available in blue as well, display it prominently on your counter to match with potholders, kitchen linens and your other electrics. Other countertop electrics to consider that are available in different shades of blue include toasters, hand mixers and coffee makers.
Use bright and cheerful blue when it comes to your kitchen tools as well. Here, you have several options as you may either want to match the crock or container your tools rest in or the tools themselves. If you desire, you can also match both. Look for blue when it comes to your spatula, tongs and cutlery set. An oil and vinegar cruet set in dazzling blue is a wonderful addition to your tabletop as well as a blue trivet that keeps hot pans from damaging your table or tablecloth. Bar tools also look exceptionally sleek in blue and silver. Lastly, your kitchen lines, such as your dish towels and pot holders, are available in blue shades, completing the themed look in your space.