- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $149.95 – $425
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.96 – $89.95
- Le Creuset Signature Fry Pan Sugg. Price $170 – $285 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $80
Le Creuset Marine Blue Cookware Buying Guide
Prepare meals like a chef with Le Creuset Marine Blue cookware. These pieces are part of the Le Creuset Signature line, which combines time-tested craftsmanship with modern ergonomic enhancements for cookware that's both classic and contemporary. The marine blue color and rustic design of these pieces impart functional elegance to any kitchen.
The Best of the Le Creuset Marine Blue Collection
If you're looking for versatile, high-quality cookware that's designed to last a long time, you can't go wrong with something from Le Creuset. Some of the marine blue pieces to consider include:
- Cast-Iron Dutch Oven: This enameled cast iron Dutch oven comes in several sizes ranging from 1 quart to 9 quarts. It heats evenly, so it's great for slow cooking and it withstands oven temperatures up to 500 degrees F. The sand-colored interior complements the marine blue exterior and makes it easier to see what you're cooking.
- Cast-Iron Rectangular Grill Pan: Sear fish, chicken and vegetables with Le Creuset's cast iron enameled grill pan. This piece is versatile, as it can be used on your stovetop or your outdoor grill. There's no need to season this cast iron piece, thanks to the black enamel coating that also prevents food from sticking.
- Cast-Iron Fry Pan: This pan is crafted from cast iron, so it retains heat well and heats evenly. You don't have to use a lot of oil when cooking with this fry pan, making it an excellent option for preparing low-fat dishes. As with the grill pan, this enameled pan requires no seasoning.
- Classic Tea Kettle: Accent your stovetop with the Classic tea kettle from Le Creuset. This marine blue enameled kettle boils water quickly and it has a locking handle for easy pouring. It makes a whistling sound when the water is boiling, so you'll know as soon as it's ready.
All of these elegant cookware pieces are made in France, with the same dedication to quality that's defined the Le Creuset brand since it was founded in 1925. Excluding the tea kettle, this cookware is dishwasher-safe for hassle-free cleanup.
Explore the Le Creuset Marine Blue cookware to find versatile pieces that enhance the look of your kitchen. You might also want to check out the other items from Le Creuset, which come in a rainbow of colors and are made for every type of cuisine. Whether you need a new cast-iron wok or an all-purpose saucepan, you'll find plenty of options at Williams Sonoma.