- Cuisinart 3-Qt. Electric Fondue Set $59.95
- Boska Fondue Set Bianco Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $59.99
- Staub Cast-Iron Fondue/Petite Oven Sugg. Price $571 Our Price $249.95
- All-Clad Cast-Aluminum Fondue Pot Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $179.95
- Mauviel Copper Fondue Pot with Stand $770
- Boska Mr. Big Party Fondue Set $399.95
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Fondue Pot $350
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential Fondue Pot Sugg. Price $457 Our Price $320
- Boska Mini Fondue Pot Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Ruffoni Porcelain Fondue Insert Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $20
- Laguiole Fondue Forks, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Fondue Collection Sampler $59.95
Impress Your Guests with a Fondue Pot
A fondue pot makes it easy to enjoy a fun fondue night at home. The selection at Williams Sonoma has pots for fondue from the All-Clad collection and brands such as Boska, Staub and Ruffoni, so you can find one that works for you.
Advantages of a Fondue Set
You'll love how simple it is to use a fondue set for melting chocolate and cheese. Fondue pots keep the contents warm for an extended period of time, so you don't have to worry about your chocolate or cheese getting too cool. Here are some reasons you'll love one of these pots:
- The fondue sets at Williams Sonoma are compact enough to fit right on the center of your dining table. You can also put them on the coffee table for an informal gathering in the living room.
- These pots are innovative yet simple in design. The base holds the heating element, over which the warming pot is suspended. When you turn the pot on, it quickly reaches the required temperature for melting and holds the temperature until you turn it off.
- Some of these pots are crafted from materials like durable, break-resistant earthenware. Others, such as the All-Clad fondue set, feature stainless steel construction. There are also copper sets and brightly colored enameled sets that add a vibrant touch to your gathering space.
- Skewers are included with these fondue sets. These skewers can be used to hold chunks of French bread, marshmallows or pieces of fruit that you want to dip in the chocolate or cheese.
- Cleaning a fondue set is hassle-free. The melting bowls are removable and can be hand washed with warm water and a gentle dish detergent. You can also put them in the dishwasher on the top rack. If your skewers have wood handles, you may want to wash them by hand.
Other Specialty Items for Dinner Parties
While shopping for a fondue set, you may want to also check out the other specialty items that can be used for dinner parties. For example, you could wow your guests with creme brulee served in classic ceramic ramekins. Creating the finish on this elegant dessert can be done in seconds with a kitchen torch. You may also want an air fryer for making crispy treats such as fries and homemade chicken nuggets.
Expand your culinary repertoire with a fondue pot or set from Williams Sonoma. There's also a wide assortment of barware and dinnerware for serving your dinner party guests in style.