- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus Wok, 12" Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $97.46
- Hammered Round Bottom Wok with Ring, 14" Sugg. Price $35.95 Our Price $28.76
- Hammered Flat-Bottom Wok, 14" Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Hammered Wok & Wok Tool Set $65.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Wok Sugg. Price $179.95 Our Price $134.96
- Cuisinart Preseasoned Wok Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Specialty Stainless-Steel Wok Sugg. Price $149.95 Our Price $112.46
- SCANPAN TechnIQ Nonstick Bistro Pan Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $128
- Swiss Diamond XD Wok with Lid and Rack, 6 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $212
- Flame Friendly Ceramic Square Wok Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $11.97
- Lodge Chef Collection Cast-Iron Wok, 12" $69.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $103.96
- GreenPan™ Revolution Ceramic Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $121.95 Our Price $71.96
- Zwilling Forte Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $187 Our Price $79.96
- Zwilling Forte Wok with Turner Sugg. Price $187 Our Price $79.96
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Stir-Fry Wok $260
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $250 – $255 Our Price $134.96 – $149.96
- All-Clad Copper Core Wok, 14" Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $299.95
- Le Creuset Signature Wok Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $300
- Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Covered Wok with Handles Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Wok with Warming Stand $399.95
- Ruffoni Hammered Specialty Stainless-Steel Wok with Tomato Finial $299.95
- All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Stir-Fry Pan, 14" $220
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stir Fry Pan $59.99
- Hestan Nanobond™ Stainless-Steel Wok with Lid $520
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Stir Fry Pan Sugg. Price $175 Our Price $140
- SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $114.95
- SCANPAN Professional Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $179.95
- SCANPAN Pro IQ Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $199.95
- SCANPAN CTX Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $335 Our Price $249.95
- Ballarini Tropea Ceramic Nonstick Stir Fry Pan Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $40
- Fissler Stainless-Steel Wok $249.95
- Breville Stainless-Steel Electric Hot Wok Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $129.95
- Breville Hot Wok Pro Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $119.96
- Wok Lid Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Littledeer Wok Paddle $24
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Spider $17
- Williams Sonoma Signature Stainless Steel Spider Strainer $51.95 – $61.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Balti Dish Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $150
- Pallas Ceramic Nonstick Prima Wok Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
Elevate Home Cooking With Woks
Give your trusty skillet a day off and opt for wok pans to transform your dinner prep. Woks from Williams Sonoma feature chef-friendly designs, offering ample cooking space to make a variety of dishes. Elevate your cookware collection with woks with lids and discover different ways to use them in the kitchen. First, learn more about these versatile items.
Williams Sonoma's collection of woks includes an array of sizes and styles ideal for every kitchen. Whether you desire a spacious wok for entertaining or a smaller style for preparing dishes for two, this collection has something for you. The durable wok pans include the following features.
- Sturdy construction - This cookware boasts a heavy-gauge, carbon steel construction that heats evenly, which offers you precise temperature control from start to finish. Others feature an equally durable aluminum design.
- Durable, practical handles - Handles boast several durable designs. These woks feature handles crafted of durable hardwood feature double-riveted designs for an easy grip. Or, they carry over the steel construction to the handles for a uniform look.
- High sides - High sides surround the wok pans in this collection, which reduces or even eliminates food splatter for a mess-free cooking experience.
Wok pans boast an array of features that enhance their durability and functionality in your kitchen. Learn about these features to select a style right for you.
- Oven safe - Transfer some of these styles into the oven because these wok with lids are oven-safe up to 600 degrees.
- Non-stick surfaces - Various designs ensure that the wok's surface doesn't stick. As a result, you don't have to stress about burning a meal of having the food stick to the surface. Some of these non-stick woks don't even need any cooking oil, making every meal a touch healthier.
- Removable rack - Discover different ways to use your wok by opting for one with a removable rack built of durable stainless steel.
- Included tools - Some styles include wok tools, which give you everything you need to create a delicious dish. Look for a model that comes with tools like spatulas and skimmers.
- Textured interior surfaces - Thanks to these unique surfaces, some woks allow you to sear and brown your favorite meats with an easy release.
Enhance your cooking skills by adding specialty cookware like wok pans to your kitchen cabinets. Whether you're preparing a stir-fry or searing your favorite meats, these versatile pans are right for you. They don't stick, retain heat and hold up well under continued use. To complete your collection, pick up some wok tools as well.