- Cuisinart Preseasoned Wok $39.95
- Cuisinart Professional Series Stainless-Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set $199.95
- Cuisinart Multiclad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set $299.95
- Cuisinart French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $810 Our Price $399.95
- Cuisinart Rectangle Stainless-Steel Chafing Dish $80
- Cuisinart Oval Stainless-Steel Chafing Dish $60
- Cuisinart Advantage Ceramic Nonstick 11-Piece Set $99.95
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker $99.95 – $119.95
- Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Pressure Cooker with Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Pressure Cooker Cookbook Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $114.95
Do More in the Kitchen with a Cuisinart Cookware Set
With over 45 years of experience, Cuisinart is a leading name in the cookware, bakeware and kitchen appliance sectors. A Cuisinart cookware set provides cooks with all the high-quality cooking tools needed to prepare a variety of delicious home-cooked meals. These superior performance products heat quickly, distribute heat evenly and make any home cook feel like a professional chef.
What Is a Cuisinart Cookware Set?
A set of Cuisinart cookware is a value bundle made up of multiple Cuisinart products, like pots, pans and baking dishes. Since each product serves a different purpose in the kitchen, chefs can cook a variety of complex meals using one cookware set. Cuisinart also offers a line of single kitchen tools designed for specific kitchen tasks.
The Cuisinart Collection
Cuisinart kitchenware sets do not follow one specific formula. Some focus exclusively on cooking tools while others combine cookware and bakeware into one convenient set.
- Sturdy pots with lids can usually be found in cookware sets. These pots are perfect for making soups, sauces and other delicious dishes. Most Cuisinart pots also come with handles for easy draining.
- Frying pans are another common item in a cookware set. These pans come in various sizes and are used to saute, fry and sear meats and vegetables to perfection. Some Cuisinart frying pans come with lids to lock in flavor and heat foods evenly.
- In Cuisinart bakeware sets, you can expect to see handy baking dishes like muffin pans, brownie trays and cake pans. These dishes are made of durable aluminized steel and have a nonstick coating for easy cleanup.
Outside of the value sets, Cuisinart also offers many multi-purpose specialty items like waffle makers, chafing dishes and pressure cookers. By combining a cookware set with these deluxe appliances, you'll have everything you need to master even the most complicated recipes.
- Waffle makers by Cuisinart are fun specialty items that make cooking breakfast a breeze. This handy appliance not only makes delicious Belgian waffles but can also be used to make omelets, pancakes, French toast and more.
- Chafing dishes are a must-have item for parties and events at home or the workplace. Casseroles and other buffet-style foods stay warm with the help of lit tea lights set in the base of the dish. The stainless steel inner pan can also be used to cook food, eliminating the need for separate cooking and serving dishes.
- Pressure cookers are exceptionally useful tools in any busy kitchen. These cookers use high-pressure steam to cook dishes much quicker than an oven or stovetop. The hands-off cooking process is perfect for easy weeknight meals.
A Cuisinart cookware set is a valuable addition to any home. By combining multiple products into one coordinated set, chefs can cook large meals at once and quickly master all basic cooking techniques. And with special additions like pressure cookers and waffle makers, you'll have all the tools needed to cook delicious and satisfying meals for the whole family.