- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb. zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a bowl, whisk the eggs until well blended. Stir in the zucchini mixture and the cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
Melt the remaining 1 Tbs. butter in the pan and return to medium heat. When the butter is bubbling, pour in the egg mixture, reduce the heat to low and shake the pan to level the ingredients. Cook gently until the eggs are just set, about 10 minutes.
Invert a large plate over the pan, flip the pan and plate and slide the frittata, cooked side up, back into the pan. Return to medium heat and cook until the frittata is just beginning to brown, about 5 minutes more. Serves 4.