- Star Wars™ Silicone Spatulas & Apron Set $49.95
- Star Wars™ Spatulas, Set of 3 $27.95
- Williams Sonoma Star Wars™ 8-Piece Cookie Cutter Set $29.95
- Marvel Silicone Spatulas & Apron Set $47.95
- Marvel Spider-Man Silicone Spatulas, Set of 3 $24.95
- Marvel Cookie Cutters, Set of 7 $24.95
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Child Apron & Mitt Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Cookie Stamp Set Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Star Wars™ R2-D2 Kids Apron $24.95
- Williams Sonoma Star Wars™ Pancake Molds, Set of 4 $19.95
- Star Wars™ Pop Mold Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Wood Tool Set Sugg. Price $30 Sale $15.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Gadget Set Sugg. Price $50 Sale $29.99
- Wüsthof Gourmet Junior Chef 6-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set $199.95
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Utensil Set Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $24.99
- American Girl™ Baking Essentials Set and Cookbook Gift Set Sugg. Price $79.90 Our Price $63.92
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Oven Mitt $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Junior Chef Baker Cookbook $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Cookbook $14.95
- American Girl™ Parties Book Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Baking Cookbook Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Cooking Cookbook Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Pizza Set Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- American Girl™ Cookie Baking Essentials Set and Cookbook Gift Set Sugg. Price $59.90 Our Price $47.92
- American Girl™ Cupcake Baking Essentials Set and Cookbook Gift Set Sugg. Price $59.90 Our Price $47.92
- American Girl™ Madeleine Baking Essentials Set and Cookbook Gift Set Sugg. Price $69.90 Our Price $55.92
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Adult Apron & Mitt Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Doll Apron & Mitt Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Jacket $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Hat $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Apron, Kids $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Kids Apron, Claret Red $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Kids Apron, Navy Blue $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Kids Apron, Black $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Striped Kids Apron, Navy Blue $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Striped Kids Apron, Claret Red $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Kids Cupcake Apron $19.95
- Bake Me A Cake Kids Apron $22.95
- Williams Sonoma Kids Ladybug Apron $19.95
- NFL™ Kids Apron $24.95 – $39.95
- MLB™ Kids Apron Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $22.99 – $24.95
- Kids Garden Kit $22.95
Kids’ Cooks’ Tools
Kids love helping mom and dad out in the kitchen, so make them feel special with their very own kids’ cooks’ tools. At Williams-Sonoma, we have kitchen garments, utensils, cooking sets and accessories that encourage kids to participate in mealtime preparation and learn new skills while having fun.
Begin by setting up your kids in the appropriate kitchen gear. Let your little chefs loose among the ingredients, wearing classic aprons that protect their clothing from sticky cookie dough and oil stains. An adjustable neck band and tie at the back allows for correct fitting and, a front pocket is handy for keeping utensils and writing implements. Personalize the aprons with your kids’ names as a special touch. Choose their favorite colors or go for a pattern like stripes. A themed apron with cupcake images is fun, and they’ll love aprons depicting their favorite movie characters.
For junior chefs, oven mitts protect their fingers from getting burned when handling hot cookware. If they take their cooking seriously, go for a smart design with bold colors. Alternatively, a fun design encourages safety in the kitchen at an early age. Make sure each of your budding chefs looks the part in a white junior chef jacket. It has an authentic design to match that of a professional chef’s jacket. Finally, no chef’s outfit looks complete without a white chef’s hat.
Young kids love getting their hands into sticky mixtures and enjoy being creative, so start yours off with some baking. A baking essentials set has everything needed to prepare ingredients ready for you to pop in the oven. With measuring cups, a whisk and bowl, a spatula and a rolling pin, they can follow easy recipes for cupcakes, pies and tarts.
When your kids have caught the cooking bug, a cooking gift set is a terrific idea to keep them interested and allows them to experiment with different ideas. A nonstick baking sheet with a spatula and decorative cutters is ideal for cookie lovers. A muffin pan, icing spatula, baking recipe book, decorative toppers and cupcake liners are another interesting gift idea. Budding bakers can turn their gift into gifts for others with a Madeleine set containing a baking plaque, recipe book, sifter, gift boxes and decorative stickers, tags and twine.
To give you a hand with everyday culinary chores in the kitchen, your kids will appreciate their own stainless-steel utensil set. The handles have bold colors with star cutouts for hanging, giving them a fun design. With a slotted spatula, mixing spoon, peeler and grater, they can take care of food preparation while you handle more complicated tasks.
As your kids progress and take more interest, we have various chef sets they’ll appreciate for the serious business of cooking. You can never have too many gadgets in the kitchen and our gadget set gets them started with the essentials, such as a vegetable peeler, whisk, grater and garlic press. A cotton bag provides smart storage. A wood tool set includes sturdy spoons designed for different tasks, including a slotted spoon, blunt end spoon and stirring spoon. A knife set including three knives, shears and a sharpener is for the serious young cooks who appreciate the smart case in which they are stored. Once the ingredients are prepped, your kids need something to cook them with. This is where the nonstick cookware set comes in. Let them test their culinary skills using a griddle, chef’s pan and two sizes of fry pans.
As well as tools, another aspect young chefs need to consider is fresh ingredients. A garden kit gets them into good habits early and teaches your kids how to grow vegetables, herbs and flowers from seeds. Now, your kids have everything to get cracking in the kitchen, you can sit back, relax and wait to taste their culinary delights.