- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Stainless-Steel Utensils Collection $19.95 – $89.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Nonstick Utensils Collection $17.95 – $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Rechargeable Electric Salt & Pepper Mill $59.95 – $109.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Condiment Cups, Set of 4 $3 – $12
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Melamine Colander $17
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen 700ml Shaker $25
- Zoku Ice Sphere Molds, Set of 2 $16.95
- Le Creuset Oil & Vinegar Cruet Set Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons Ultimate Set $120
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Nylon Wide Turner $10
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Brownie Turner $7
- Williams Sonoma Bag Clips $5.95 – $15.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Stainless-Steel Utensils, Set of 5 $89.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Nonstick Utensils, Set of 5 $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen 14" Wood Spoon $10
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Wood Slotted Spoon $5
- Ullo Sulfite Capture Filters, 10-Pack $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Flex Core Ultimate Set, Grey $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Scoop & Spread Tool $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Flex Core Mini Spatulas, Set of 2 $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Flex Core Spoonula, Grey $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Flex Core Spatula, Grey $12.95
It’s a rare cook who wouldn’t be excited by new arrivals at Williams-Sonoma. From the latest and greatest pasta and pizza tools to all the newest gadgets, you can count on an ever-expanding selection of exciting and innovative kitchen tools and equipment. Even if you love spending time in the kitchen, streamlining your efforts is a big benefit. New tools often have subtle shifts in design and features, which lighten the work load and help you produce even better results. You can rest assured that every new arrival will showcase the most professional qualities and designs to satisfy the most discerning cooks.
Even today’s can openers feature new and exciting designs that help you in the kitchen. Instead of cranking on an old-fashioned handle to remove can lids, these can openers do the job with little effort on your part. Comfortable handles eliminate pressure while efficient blades exert the strength needed to cut through cans. Some designs even eliminate the sharp edges from the opened cans for extra safety. If you struggle with jars, we have solutions for you. A silicone jar opener expertly grasps lids so you can remove them with less effort.
Preparing main dishes takes a lot of prep work, and many cooks handle these chores every day to feed their families. Meat, poultry and seafood tools help you streamline your main dish preparation. A burger press shapes and molds perfect burgers of uniform size and shape. You can even stack the prepared burgers high with professional hamburger patty papers in between each while they wait to hit the grill. A grill press is an innovative tool that you use to cook meats evenly on a grill. The grill press is even an excellent tool for pressing grilled sandwiches during the cooking process. Roasting meat or poultry often requires frequent basting to infuse moisture. A bulb baster is the tool of choice for many cooks.
After a meal, add frozen desserts to the menu. Ice cream tools and pops are a winning way to satisfy your family’s craving for cold and sweet treats. You can even create homemade ice cream in minutes with a special ice cream maker that makes an individual serving. By keeping the dish in the freezer, you’re ready to make a single serving of ice cream at any time. If you keep several bowls in the freezer, everyone can make their own ice cream. When it’s time to serve the ice cream, choose an ice cream scoop or a gelato paddle for spooning out the delicious goodness. In the unlikely event you have leftovers, a special storage tub keeps homemade ice cream at just the right consistency for serving right out of the freezer.
Cheese tools will get you shredding, grating and slicing with ease. These gadgets easily handle a variety of different cheeses, including firm, semi-firm, semi-soft and soft. A set of cheese tools makes it a simple task to prepare and serve a cheese platter to guests. When you want to infuse the best taste into your savory dishes, grating and shredding your own cheese is the only option. Professional-grade graters and shredders make these tasks simple.
Anyone who wishes to incorporate fresh fruits into a diet will need a collection of fruit and citrus tools. These innovative gadgets give you the ability to prepare a variety of fruits for recipes. From avocado cutters and mashers to an Italian tomato press, your work just got much easier even though you are using fresh ingredients. A cherry pitter effortlessly removes the pits from cherries and olives, while a variety of juicers let you collect the juice from various citrus fruits. Cooking has never been so exciting, thanks to both new arrivals and traditional gadgets available for the kitchen.