Rosé Sangria with Peaches and Raspberries
Lifestyle expert Aerin Lauder loves to entertain outdoors at her family’s home in the Hamptons, and this colorful sangria filled with summer fruits fits her style perfectly. Feel free to embellish the sangria with other fruits of your choice, such as strawberries or slices of lime.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry, fruity rosé wine
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. oz./125 ml) white Lillet
- 1 cup (8 fl. oz./250 ml) cranberry juice
- 2 cups (8 oz./250 g) raspberries
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 grapefruit, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (32 fl. oz./1 l) sparkling water
In a drink dispenser or large pitcher, combine the rosé, Lillet and cranberry juice and stir until blended. Add the raspberries, peach and grapefruit. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours. Just before serving, add the sparkling water and stir to combine. Serves 8.
Recipe courtesy of Aerin Lauder in collaboration with the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen