Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan
Keep this versatile French-made pan in reach for everyday cooking tasks. Its wide, shallow shape and rounded sides are ideal for omelettes and egg dishes. The enameled cast-iron construction ensures even heat retention, perfect for searing proteins, sautéing vegetables and making grilled sandwiches. Heat-resistant to 500°F, bake pies, cobblers and crisps, too.
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast-iron cookware available.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Interior enamel resists sticking, staining and dulling.
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 14 3/4" long with handle.
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Before first use, remove all packaging and labels.
- Wash the pan in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Cast-iron handles, stainless-steel knobs and phenolic knobs will become hot during stovetop and oven use. Always use a dry, thick cloth or oven mitts when lifting.
- Always place a hot pan on a wooden board, trivet or Le Creuset silicone mat, never on an unprotected surface.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing.
- Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. While Le Creuset's enamel is designed to be the most durable on the market, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
- If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15–20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits, or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. Light stains or metal marks caused by metal tools can be removed with Le Creuset cookware cleaner.
- Never store pans while they are still damp. Store pans in a dry cupboard or airy space away from steam.
- Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and retightening them regularly.
- Dishwasher use: All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless-steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher, always allow the cycle to finish before opening the door. This will ensure the pans are dried thoroughly.
More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company's classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.
In 2019, Le Creuset has increased the Stoneware warranty from 5 years to 10 years.
This is a reflection of the confidence we have in our product performance and the company's commitment to producing quality stoneware.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal domestic conditions in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
Defective stoneware will be replaced free of charge, or replaced by a similar product or one of equivalent value if the original product is no longer in production. Replacement with the same color cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY NOT COVER?
Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
Scratches, stains, discoloration, corrosion or damage from overheating to the interior or exterior of the pan.
Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this warranty.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original owner, whether a self-purchase or received as a gift.
TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a warranty claim, consumers should call the Le Creuset helpline at 1-877-CREUSET (273-8738) to obtain a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to mailing their cookware to us.
Once an authorization number is received, the product should be mailed to the address below. We recommend using a traceable means to return the product as Le Creuset of America, Inc., is not responsible for damages or lost or stolen merchandise. A return address and a brief note explaining the defect should also be included. Turnaround time on returns is typically two to four weeks after receipt of an item.
Le Creuset of America
114 Bob Gifford Blvd.
Early Branch, SC 29916
- Matte Navy
- Matte White
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2", Red||Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2", Flame||Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2", Lapis||Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2", Matte Navy||Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2", Ocean||Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2", Matte White||Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95||$0|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2", Matte Marseille||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan 9 1/2", Midnight Blue||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Le Creuset Shallow Fry Pan, 9 1/2-in, Meringue||Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95||$0|