Potlatch-Sour Cream Dip
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions, white and light green portions,
- 3 cups trimmed spinach leaves
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 Tbs. potlatch seasoning
- Potato chips and crudités for dipping
Warm the remaining 1 Tbs. oil in the pan, add the spinach and sauté until wilted, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and press on the spinach with the back of a spoon to remove excess moisture. Transfer the spinach to a cutting board and chop coarsely.
In a bowl, stir together the sour cream and potlatch seasoning. Add the green onions and spinach and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or as long as overnight. Serve with potato chips and crudités for dipping.