KAI for Williams Sonoma Knives
- KAI Essential 7-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $49.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $25 Sale $9.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $25 Sale $9.99
- KAI My First Knife Sugg. Price $25 Our Price $19.95
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Ultimate Utility Sandwich Knife Sugg. Price $25 Sale $9.99
- KAI for Williams Sonoma Bread Knife, 8 1/2" Sugg. Price $25 Sale $9.99
- KAI Serrated Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $32 Our Price $24.95
- KAI Cube Electric Sharpener Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $79.95
KAI Luna Knives
- KAI Luna 8" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $19 Our Price $14.95
- KAI Luna 7" Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $19 Our Price $14.95
- KAI Luna 3-Piece Essential Set Sugg. Price $49 Our Price $29.95
- KAI Luna 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $38 Our Price $24.95
- KAI Luna 6" Utility Knife Sugg. Price $17 Our Price $12.95
Brighten Your Kitchen with KAI Knives
Cut, slice and chop to precision with KAI knives. Williams Sonoma has an array of these colorful knives, along with KAI knife sets. These kitchen tools are crafted with high-quality materials for excellent durability.
Types of KAI Knives
There are different types of kitchen knives for different tasks. For example, a bread knife has a serrated blade edge for slicing through loaves, while a paring knife has a thin, short blade for peeling fruits and vegetables. The KAI collection contains every knife you'll need in the kitchen, including:
- Chef's Knife: Perhaps the most versatile knife to own is a chef's knife. KAI makes colorful chef knives that are dishwasher-safe for effortless cleanup. These knives have 8-inch blades that let you slice, dice and chop easily. The nonstick coating prevents food from sticking, while the sheath provides safe storage.
- Santoku Knife: This Asian-style knife is similar in design to a chef's knife, but it's shorter and easier to handle. The hollow-ground blade is great for vegetable slicing, and the contoured resin handle facilitates a comfortable grip.
- Gokujo Knife: The Gokujo knife is part of the KAI Pro series. It's designed for boning and fileting fish, and it has a high-carbon stainless steel blade for optimum performance. The hammered finish on this elegant knife ensures food slides off easily.
- Brisket Knife: KAI's 12-inch brisket knife is made to slice and trim large cuts of meat. The stainless steel blade makes short work of beef roasts and poultry, and the thermoplastic handle keeps your hand comfortable even when tackling tough cutting tasks.
- Citrus Knife: Slice through oranges and other citrus fruits easily with the serrated blade of the KAI citrus knife. This bright orange knife has a nonstick coating and a contoured handle, and it comes with a protective sheath.
KAI Knife Accessories
When shopping for these colorful knives, you might want to also pick up a KAI knife sharpener to ensure your blades stay razor-sharp. There are manual and electric sharpeners, so you can choose the one that works best for your needs. Another good accessory to have is a cutting board. Williams Sonoma has cutting boards in a variety of sizes and styles to enhance your kitchen and protect your countertop.
KAI knives are a useful addition to any kitchen. Whether you pick up an individual knife or a complete set, you'll love the stylish looks and chef-quality performance of these versatile tools.