- Williams Sonoma 9-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $49.95 – $69.95 Sale $39.99 – $54.99
- Williams Sonoma 35-Slot Knife Block $149.95 – $189.95
- Williams Sonoma 22-Slot Knife Block $79.95 – $129.95
- Williams Sonoma 17-Slot Knife Block $69.95 – $89.95
- Zwilling Slanted Italian Magnetic Block $149.95
- Schmidt Brothers Acacia Midtown Knife Block $79.95
- Schmidt Brothers Acacia Downtown Knife Block $124.95
- Schmidt Brothers Downtown Knife Block $129.95
- Wusthof Magnetic Thermo-Beech Knife Block Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $279.95
- Shun 6-Slot Slim Bamboo Storage Block Sugg. Price $38 Our Price $29.95
- Shun Cherry Wood 23-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $188 Our Price $119.95
- Shun Bamboo 22-Slot Knife Block Set $89.95
- Shun 11-Slot Bamboo Block Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof 17-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $39.95 – $49.95
- Global Classic Steel Storage Block Sugg. Price $220 Our Price $159.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bamboo Magnetic Block Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Designer 13-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- Messermeister Semi-Circle Magnetic Knife Block Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof 9-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $29.95
- Wüsthof 13-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof 15-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof 22-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof 25-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof 35-Slot Storage Block Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Fuji 8-Slot Knife Block Sugg. Price $200 Sale $124.99
- Michel Bras Corian Knife Block Sugg. Price $1,725 Our Price $1,480
- Michel Bras Maple Knife Block Type II Sugg. Price $626 Our Price $560
- Michel Bras Storage Block Sugg. Price $1,272 Our Price $1,015
In Drawer Knife Storage
- Williams Sonoma In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Organizer $29.95 – $49.95
- Williams Sonoma In-Drawer 15-Slot Knife Organizer $49.95 – $79.95
- Wüsthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Organizer Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $29.95
- Shun 11-Slot In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Tray Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $59.95
- Walnut Knifedock In-Drawer Deluxe Tray Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Walnut Knifedock In-Drawer Trays $39.95
Magnetic Knife Bars
- Williams Sonoma Wooden Magnetic Knife Rack, Walnut Sugg. Price $99.95 – $199.95 Our Price $99.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Wooden Magnetic Knife Rack, Maple Sugg. Price $69.95 – $139.95 Our Price $69.95 – $119.95
- Global Wall Magnetic Knife Rack Sugg. Price $195 – $299 Our Price $154.95 – $224.95
- Wüsthof Satin Finish Magnetic Knife Rack Sugg. Price $80 – $110 Our Price $59.95 – $79.95
- Wüsthof Magnetic Knife Rack Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $19.95
- Epicurean Magnetic Knife Rack, Slate $59.95 – $79.95
- Messermeister Magnetic Knife Rack Sugg. Price $88 Sale $54.99
- Messermeister Magnetic Knife Rack, Walnut Sugg. Price $88 Sale $54.99
- Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife Magnetic Blade Guard Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife Blade Guard $3.95 – $5.95
- Williams Sonoma Slicing Knife Blade Guard $4.95
- Williams Sonoma Paring Knife Blade Guard $3.50
- Williams Sonoma Utility Knife Blade Guard $3.50
- Williams Sonoma Basic Blade Guards, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $16.90 Our Price $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Paring & Utility Knife Magnetic Blade Guard $14.95
- Messermeister 8-Slot Knife Roll Sugg. Price $44 Our Price $34.95 – $39.95
- Shun Knife Roll Sugg. Price $50 – $113 Our Price $29.95 – $64.95
- Messermeister 12-Slot Knife Roll Sugg. Price $62 Our Price $49.95
- Wüsthof 21-Slot Knife Storage Roll Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $89.95
Knife Holder Options for Organized Kitchens
Keeping your kitchen tools and utensils organized and accessible is a key step towards creating a functional kitchen space. Proper knife storage is especially important as these tools are so frequently used. When you select the right knife holder, you'll never have to pause while cooking to frantically search for the right blade while chopping and slicing ingredients. Plus, a quality holder will also ensure your blades stay sharp and rust-free. Choose from a variety of great storage options from Williams Sonoma and take control of your kitchen cutlery today.
If you have free counter space available, knife blocks are a wonderful storage option. These blocks can sit on any flat surface and come with a variety of slots for storing large and small knives. Available in modern metal or rustic wood styles, there's a block to suit every kitchen.
While small knife blocks can store the basics, large knife blocks with 20 to 35 slots can store your entire collection. One downside to using a storage block is that since the blades will be fully hidden within the block, it may take some time to memorize where each knife fits.
In-Drawer Knife Storage
If you'd prefer to keep your countertops clear, in-drawer knife storage is another great knife holder option. Slot knife organizers fit in most standard sized drawers and feature seven to 15 protective knife slots. They can be used to store everything from small paring knives to professional chef's knives.
Cutlery trays are another in-drawer storage option for your knives. Because they feature flexible dividers instead of fixed slots, these trays are perfect for storing mismatched cutlery and uncommonly sized knives.
Magnetic Knife Bars
Keep your blades within reach at all times with a handy magnetic knife bar. These skinny bars feature strong magnets that can securely hold most steel knives. They are available in modern and traditional styles as well as a few different lengths depending on the number of knives to store.
Magnetic knife strips are a popular option as they can be mounted on almost any flat surface in the kitchen. Since you'll be able to see the entire knife blade and handle, you can quickly choose the right knife for various cutting techniques. However, these magnet bars are not a good choice for households with small children.
Sometimes the only option for knife storage is in a communal cutlery drawer. In this case, protect yourself and your knives with blade guards. These guards come in various sizes and are built to easily slip over almost any type of knife, encasing the sharp blade to protect from cuts, rust or scratches. Blade guards are also good to have when moving to a new home or if you're bringing knives with you to cook at a friend's house or at your vacation home.
Blade guards are one option for transporting knives, but if you'll be bringing your collection along with you often, a knife roll is the better investment. Knife rolls are fabric carrying cases built specifically for knife collections. They're made of durable nylon or polyester and come with a handle and a shoulder strap.
Knife rolls come with various elasticized pockets for storing eight or more of your personal knives. They also come with other pockets that can be used to bring along cooking accessories like serving utensils, miscellaneous cutlery and other small tools.
With the proper knife holder in your kitchen, your entire blade collection will always be well-protected and easy to find. Choose from stationary organizers like knife blocks, in-drawer trays and magnetic knife bars or holders that can travel like blade guards and knife rolls. With quality knife storage and adequate knife maintenance, your blades will be sharp and ready to chop for years to come.