- Coravin Model Two Wine Preservation System Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $224.96
- Coravin Model One Wine Preservation System Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $149.96
- Coravin Model Two Elite Pro Wine Preservation System, Midnight Blue Sugg. Price $399.95 Our Price $299.96
- Coravin Capsules, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $13.46
- Coravin Model Eleven Wine Preservation System Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $599.96
- Coravin Model Two Elite Pro Wine Preservation System Sugg. Price $399.95 Our Price $299.96
- Coravin Wine Aerator Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $52.46
- Coravin 3 Needle Kit Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $52.46
- Coravin Screwcaps, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $22.46
- Coravin Limited Edition II Wine Preservation System, Starry Night Sugg. Price $399.95 Our Price $299.96
- Coravin Limited Edition II Wine Preservation System Bundle, Starry Night Sugg. Price $599.95 Our Price $449.96
Great Gifts for Bartenders and Cocktail Lovers
The best gifts for friends and family who bartend are ones that encourage their interest in mixing specialty drinks. By taking an interest in their hobby or profession, these thoughtful gifts will show that you care. The selection of mixology gifts at Williams Sonoma includes dozens of great gifts for bartenders of every skill level.
What Are Gifts for Bartenders?
Bartender gifts are gifts for anyone with an interest in mixing alcoholic beverages. The best gifts are gadgets or tools meant to simplify the bartending process in some way. With gifts available for beginner and expert bartenders, you're sure to find a great gift for every mixologist on your list.
Gifts for Beginner Bartenders
If you know someone who's just taken an interest in mixology, surprise them with the basic tools they'll need to create gourmet drinks at home.
- A full set of bar tools is the ultimate gift for beginners. With tools like cocktail stirrers, muddlers, strainers and bottle openers, they can practice and master all beginner bar techniques.
- Proper glassware is another essential item for beginners. Consider gifting a wide range of glasses, from small martini glasses to large highball glasses.
- Though some drinks can be prepared directly in the glass, cocktails like sidecars or cosmopolitans should be shaken separately then strained into a clean glass. Gifting a high-quality cocktail shaker will allow them to create any shaken cocktail with ease.
Gifts for Expert Mixologists
Serious mixologists will likely already have a solid set of basic bar tools. For professional bartenders, look for fun yet practical gifts they can use to put a unique twist on their drinks.
- Holiday-themed barware is a great gift around Christmas time. These pretty patterned glasses give cocktails a festive spirit.
- Novelty ice molds are another fun gift for the bartender who has it all. These ice cube trays create fun ice shapes to enhance the look of any cocktail.
- A sparkling water maker is another key tool for bartenders. These soda siphons upgrade regular water into carbonated water to create delicious fizzy cocktails.
Gifts for Casual Cocktail Enthusiasts
Casual cocktail lovers are looking for an easy way to create professional-quality cocktails at home. These gift ideas are sure to please.
- Cocktail syrups and mixes take the guesswork out of creating perfect cocktails. Simply mix alcohol and any other necessary ingredients to the syrup to make classic cocktails, or leave out the alcohol to make virgin cocktails.
- A jigger is another great tool to have. These handy cups help you to measure the exact right amount of alcohol to add to your mix.
- Cocktail garnishes, like margarita salt and maraschino cherries, make great gifts for cocktail lovers. These ready-made garnishes are a simple way to make any cocktail feel fancy.
The wide selection of gifts for bartenders at Williams Sonoma includes everything from basic tools to novelty items and ready-made drink syrups. Whether you're looking for a gift for a beginner bartender, an expert mixologist or just someone who loves cocktails, you'll find a great gift idea that's sure to impress.