- Walnut Wine Rack $89.95 – $539.95
- Maple Wine Rack $89.95 – $539.95
- Marble Stacking Wine Rack Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $99.99
- Walnut Stacking Wine Rack Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $47.99
- Olivewood Stacking Wine Rack Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $54.99
- Walnut Pyramid Wine Rack Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- Olivewood Pyramid Wine Rack Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- Swedish Wood Shelving, Wine Racks $179.95 – $329.95
- Navarro Wine Storage Sugg. Price $895 – $1,595 Sale $626.99 – $1,275.99
- GrowlerWerks uKeg Growler, 128-Oz. $199.95 – $239.95
- GrowlerWerks uKeg Growler, 64-Oz. $149.95 – $184.95
- Marvel Indoor Single Tap Built-In Beer Dispenser, 24" Sugg. Price $2,332 Our Price $2,199.95
Stylish Wine Storage for Your Cellar or Kitchen
Create a designated spot in your home for wine storage. That way, you always have space to stock up when you see a bottle you love, hear about a great new varietal, receive gifts from friends or prepare to host a party that will definitely be memorable, whether because of or despite the wine. With wine storage rack choices ranging from the simple to the artistic to the flat-out grand, there's a storage solution for your home. Discover the fine selections available now at Williams Sonoma and prepare for glasses with dinner, bottles with friends and the occasional tasting at home.
Selecting An Amazing Wine Rack
You want a wine rack that showcases not just your ability to select interesting wines, but your excellent taste in kitchen or dining room furnishings. This accent piece is functional at its core, but also brings so much more to your decor.
- Look for high-end materials for your beer and wine storage, like olivewood or walnut. These woods are sturdy, but also beautiful.
- Go big with floor-to-ceiling wine storage that can anchor a cellar or make a statement wall in your kitchen or dining alcove.
- If you choose to use smaller wine racks, select from creative designs, like pyramidal racks that rest on surfaces or stackable racks with simple, well-defined circles.
Storing and Dispensing Beer
If you're a beer lover, as well as a wine fan, make space for your beer with a beer rack or shelf that lets you display incredible-looking growlers.
- Explore finely crafted growlers that combine the best of contrasting metal finishes and an artisanal aesthetic.
- Choose growlers in different sizes, depending on how much you brew or how often you imbibe. A 64-ounce and a 128-ounce version let you build your hobby as you fine-tune your brewing.
- The beer version of the floor-to-ceiling wine rack is the large beer dispenser with a built-in tap. The size of a small refrigerator, this dispenser is going to make every party you ever throw the hottest invitation among your social circle.
Combined Beer and Wine Storage
Combine your beer and wine storage to complement an in-home bar or to make your dining room an exquisite place to gather. Large cabinets with built-in wine racks or specialty refrigerators give you all the space you need to collect, enjoy and entertain.