- Day of the Dead Candy Bowls, Mixed Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $3.99
- Day of the Dead Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $51.95 Sale $15.99
- Day of the Dead Crackers Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $8.99
- Day of the Dead Towels, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $9.99
- Day of the Dead Hardmat Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $3.99
- Vintage Halloween Mixed Salad Plates, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $19.99
- Vintage Halloween Platter Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $23.99
- Vintage Halloween Tumblers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $23.99
- Vintage Halloween Hardmat Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $3.99
- Apilco Reglisse Extra Large Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $32.95 – $131.95 Our Price $26.36 – $105.56
- Apilco Reglisse Bowls Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Apilco Reglisse Wok Plates Sugg. Price $29.95 – $119.95 Our Price $23.96 – $95.96
- Pacifica Dinnerware Set Sugg. Price $135.80 Our Price $108.64
- Skull Bar Tool Set $49.95
- Skull Cocktail Shaker $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Skull Whiskey Stones, Set of 2 $14.95
- Skeleton Hand Wine Stopper Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $4.99
- Novelty Handheld Bottle Opener, Skull Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Novelty Wall-Mounted Bottle Opener, Skull Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $12.99
- Skull Etched Glass & Ice Mold Set $44.95
- Halloween Skull Double Old-Fashioned Glass Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $4.97
- Shade Skull Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $95.96
- Shade Skull Decanter Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $95.96
- Shade Skull Decanter & Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $239.90 Our Price $171.96
- Williams Sonoma Smoke Grey Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $14.95 – $59.95 Sale $9.99 – $41.99
- Pumpkin Punch Bowl Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $34.99
- Pumpkin Cups Sugg. Price $10.95 Sale $4.99
- Hammered Copper Mug Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Hammered Copper Imperial Pint Mug Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Copper Mug Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Copper Tumbler Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Novelty Ice Mold, Set of 2, Skull $19.95
- Italian Washed Linen Table Runner Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $29.99 – $55.96
- Italian Washed Linen Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $24.99 – $39.96
- Linen Double Hemstitch Tablecloth Sugg. Price $119.95 – $139.95 Our Price $49.99 – $139.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Table Runner Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $23.99 – $59.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Place Mats Sugg. Price $12.95 – $51.95 Our Price $4.99 – $51.95
- Round Woven Place Mats Sugg. Price $7.95 – $14.95 Our Price $3.99 – $11.96
- Pumpkin Napkin Ring Sugg. Price $7.95 Sale $3.99
- Gunmetal Napkin Ring, Each Sugg. Price $6.95 Sale $2.99
- Cupola Flatware Flatware Set Sugg. Price $79.95 – $287.95 Our Price $63.96 – $230.36
- Lutecia 20-Piece Flatware Set Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board, Grey Sugg. Price $39.95 – $49.95 Our Price $31.96 – $39.96
- Gunmetal Cheese Knives, Set of 3 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $28.99
- Burnished Cheese Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Ivory Flameless Wax Candle Sugg. Price $69.95 – $79.95 Our Price $55.96 – $63.96
- Colored Taper Candles, Set of 6, Ivory Sugg. Price $16 Our Price $12.80
- Colored Tiny Tapers, Set of 12, Ivory Sugg. Price $12 Our Price $9.60
- Wax Pillar Candle, Ivory $8 – $24
- Colored Tiny Taper Candles, Set of 12, Rust Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $10.99
You can’t throw a Halloween party without an amazing selection of sweet treats, and you can’t serve your sweet treats without Halloween plates and other dinnerware and bakeware. With the collection available from Williams-Sonoma, you can turn your kitchen into a haunted house come October. Halloween bakeware can turn your ordinary cookies, candies and cakes into spooky shapes like skulls, tombstones and black cats. And when you serve it all up on adorable Halloween plates, your party guests will appreciate your attention to detail.
Before you even begin to bake your Halloween treats, have some fun with looking the part. Every good chef or baker needs an apron. For Halloween, a glow-in-the-dark apron featuring a skeleton can be just the garment to put you in the mood for tricks and treats. Towels, oven mitts and even spatulas and mixing bowls featuring creepy Halloween scenes and characters are the accessories you need to finish off the look.
Next up, every Halloween host needs a collection of baking products that allows creativity to shine. Molds, cookie cutters and cake pans can shape your ordinary treats into ghostly delights. You can even use them on your favorite savory Halloween food.
When it is time for friends, family and neighbors to fill your home with holiday cheer, you want to put your best foot forward by serving your culinary treats on Halloween dinnerware that shows off your flair for all things spooky. Whether you’re serving a meal or throwing a buffet-style party, you will want to fill several large platters with your holiday-themed treats. For a long time, most Halloween plates only came in more whimsical designs suited for the younger crowd, but these days, you can find plenty for grown-ups too. Modern Halloween dinnerware depicts scenes like haunted houses and abandoned cemeteries in black, white and gray hues that add an extra bit of scare factor to your place settings.
If your guests will be sitting down to a meal on the big night, go all out when decorating your tabletop. Start with your platters in the center, along with some black candles in an old-fashioned candelabra. You can also purchase silk black roses to place in vases or opt for something more traditional, like a jack-o’-lantern for your centerpiece. Don’t skimp on Halloween spirit when serving your drinks either. Mugs shaped like skulls or tumblers that depict bats and black cats are a must. If you’re serving punch, a bowl shaped like a skull is also an excellent way to scare your guests silly. Place it all on top of an attractive Halloween tablecloth. You can also find napkins, placemats and table runners that show off these spooky themes.
The real star of your Halloween place settings will be your Halloween plates. With so many styles available, you’re sure to find something to fit your style, as well as the theme and atmosphere of your Halloween party or meal. If little ones make up part of your guest list, try to use Halloween dinnerware that’s on the friendlier side of spooky. However, if the party is adults-only, don’t be afraid to make your guests’ jaws drop. Consider your Halloween dinnerware an investment in the many years of fun to come. If you enjoy entertaining, you already know the value of a festive dinnerware set.
Halloween is a time for fun, whether you’re 7 years old or 70 years old. Make sure everything you buy for baking and serving your favorite treats reflects that sense of fun. Be sure to add new pieces to your collection ever year, along with new recipes. Your guests will appreciate your dedication to their Halloween celebration.