- Schumacher Coasters, Set of 4, Blue & Gold Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Marble & Brass Monogram Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Honeycomb Coasters, Set of 4 $34.95
- White Marble Heart Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $11.99
- Olivewood Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Nito Coasters, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- AERIN Woven & Silver Coasters with Holder, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $24.99
- Antique Brass Hammered Coasters with Holder, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Silver Coaster with Holder, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Marble Coasters with Gold Pineapple, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Marble Wine Coaster Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Marble & Brass Wine Coaster Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Bulldog Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Personalized Letterpress Coasters, Set of 50 $64.95
- Marble & Dark Wood Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- White Marble & Gold Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $16.99
- Gold Coaster, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $11.99
- Hammered Copper Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $39.99
- Capiz Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $12.99
- AERIN Ardsley Ceramic Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Antique Brass & Marble Coasters with Leaf, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $12.99
- White Ceramic Embossed Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
- Tortoise Coasters, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- Stainless-Steel Copper Wine Coaster Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $34.99
Drink Coasters Compete with Your Best Tableware
The drink you enjoy most is the drink you can have when and where you want it. With drink coasters, desire becomes reality. Place mugs or glassware down anywhere you are and relax while you sip a finely made cocktail or strong cup of coffee. Add to your coaster collection now to have one on hand any time you need it.
What Are Drink Coasters?
A coaster is a small home accessory that you use to place drinks on. They protect the surface of your tables or bars, so that condensation or heat from a glass doesn't leave marks on your finish.
- Early coasters actually "coasted." They slid decanters of wine across a table -- slowly and gently, of course. Today's coasters are meant to stay in place. You lift your drink on and off them.
- Coasters can be incredibly simple. For instance, when you're in a bar, you'll see them made of thick paper materials, often printed.
- In the home, though, a decorative coaster is favored for its longevity and style.
Select Fine Materials for Your Coasters
To maintain the drink coaster as a fine home accessory, you'll need to select beautiful designs and fabrications for yours. These upscale coasters make wonderful gifts, too.
- If you're a cocktail drinker, marble is the perfect material for your coasters. The stone stays cool and is non-porous. Marble is easy to clean, too. Just wipe coasters after each use and store until next time.
- For a modern classic, choose copper or antique brass coasters. Metal coasters may come in a holder for easy stacking.
- Many people love the idea of precious metals used for coasters. You can find real silver coasters at Williams Sonoma. These coasters are heirloom quality.
Keep Sets of Drink Coasters Everywhere
The trick to coasters is to keep a set everywhere. If this seems extreme for a moment, once you think about it, you'll realize it is quite realistic and a very comfortable way to live.
- A set in the kitchen lets you enjoy casual beers at the end of a workday or on a weekend afternoon while doing housework or hanging out in front of a movie.
- Your dining room sets -- yes, plural -- should match your everyday dishes, plus a more formal place setting.
- In the living room, keep space for a coaster everywhere someone might sit. The set can live in a drawer or on an open shelf or built-in. The same rule applies to drawing rooms.
- Then, you need another set for your deck or patio, plus your bar.
- If you like a mug of coffee or tea in bed, grab a set for your nightstands.
Now that you're committed to the fine art of the coaster, maybe you should tell your friends. You've just given them gift ideas for life.