- Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven $329.95
- Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $49.99
Enjoy Pizza in Minutes With Pizzeria Pronto
There's nothing like hot, fresh pizza, which can be ready in about five minutes with Pizzeria Pronto. This ingenious machine takes the guesswork out of pizza making and lets you enjoy restaurant-quality results at home.
What is Pizzeria Pronto?
If you've never used one of these pizza ovens before, you'll be amazed at how easy it is. Here are some features you should know about:
- Pizzeria Pronto comes in two versions -- one for the stovetop and one that can be used outdoors.
- The stovetop version sits on a gas burner, while the outdoor version is propane-fueled.
- These machines preheat within 10-15 minutes. It only takes around five to six minutes to bake the pizza.
- Inside are Cordierite baking stones, which are separated by an air layer for optimum diffusion of heat.
- Pizza is never soggy, thanks to the moisture vent on the top.
Delicious Pizza Topping Ideas
Pizza is a great meal because it can be customized in so many ways. Check out these topping ideas:
- Pepperoni: This traditional pizza topping is universally popular. Pepperoni is a cured, seasoned meat that beautifully complements the flavors of tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. If you want even more meat on your pizza, add cooked sausage or ground beef.
- Hawaiian: Some people love pineapple on pizza, some don't. If you're somebody who does, top your pizza with ham and pineapple for an island-inspired taste sensation.
- Philly Cheesesteak: Capture the flavors of a Philly cheesesteak sandwich by topping your pizza with white sauce, then adding sliced steak, green peppers and onions.
- Spinach and Goat Cheese: Start with white sauce, then add well-drained spinach, mozzarella and slices of goat cheese for a creamy, tangy intermingling of flavors.
- Veggie: Make pizza night health-friendly by going light on the cheese or skipping it altogether and loading up on veggies. Tomatoes, olives, peppers, mushrooms and even broccoli are just some ideas of vegetables to include.
- Seafood: Adventurous pizza lovers might enjoy a seafood pizza. You can use flaked crab or imitation crab, baby shrimp or even calamari to impart ocean-inspired flavor to your pie.
Give the Gift of Pizza
Treat yourself or someone special to a Pizzeria Pronto from Williams Sonoma for a gift that'll be used over and over again. You might also want to pick up a few accessories, like a pizza cutter or a jar of gourmet pizza sauce. With one of these pizza ovens, you'll be able to whip up a crowd-pleasing pizza in less time than it takes to decide on toppings!