- Williams Sonoma 4-Burner Gas Grill Sugg. Price $1,299.95 Our Price $1,039.96
- Williams Sonoma 6-Burner Gas Grill Sugg. Price $1,799.95 Our Price $1,439.96
- Traeger Pro Series 780 Grill $999.95
- Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill $799.95
- Traeger XL Commercial $1,995.95 – $1,999.95
- Traeger Large Commercial Trailer Grill $9,855.95
- Traeger Tailgater Grill $499.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal the Cube Grill Sugg. Price $229 Our Price $199.95
- Everdure Prep Kitchen by Heston Blumenthal Sugg. Price $1,199 Our Price $999.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Force Grill Sugg. Price $799.95 – $899 Our Price $799.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Furnace Grill Sugg. Price $999 Our Price $899.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Hub Sugg. Price $2,249 Our Price $1,999.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Fusion Grill Sugg. Price $1,249 Our Price $999.95
- Everdure 4K Smoker Sugg. Price $2,699 Our Price $2,499.95
- Kalamazoo Freestanding Smoker Cabinet $15,695
- Michael Mina Grill Sugg. Price $999.95 Our Price $799.96
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Built-In Grill $17,995
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Freestanding Grill $20,095
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Freestanding Grill with Side Burner $25,395 – $25,845
- Kalamazoo Gaucho Wood-Fired Freestanding Grill with Side Burner $30,715
- Kalamazoo Gaucho Wood-Fired Freestanding Grill $25,415
- Hestan 60'' Grill with Worktop & Storage Drawer $9,649 – $11,388
- Hestan 60'' Grill with Double Side Burners $11,299 – $13,038
- Hestan 54'' Grill with Worktop & Storage Drawer $7,999 – $10,488
- Hestan 54'' Grill with Double Side Burners $10,499 – $12,138
- Caliber Thermashell Charcoal Built-In Grill $1,975 – $2,085
- Caliber Thermashell Charcoal Grill with Cart $2,475
- Caliber Rockwell Grill $10,000
- Icon Hybrid Kamado Grill, Cottage White $1,399.95
- Williams Sonoma 18" Kettle Charcoal Grill Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $79.96
- The Beefer Grill Sugg. Price $749 Our Price $699.95
- Otto Wilde The Otto Grill $1,195.95
- Roccbox Pizza Oven $699.95
- Ooni Koda Pizza Oven $299.95
- Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven $329.95
- Ooni Pro Outdoor Pizza Oven $599.95
- Ooni 3 Wood Fired Pizza Oven $275
- Forno Toscano Margherita Outdoor Pizza Oven $2,599
- Fontana Gusto Wood-Fired Outdoor Ovens Sugg. Price $5,659 – $6,499 Our Price $4,999.95 – $5,999.95
- Kalamazoo Freestanding Artisan Fire Pizza Oven with Pizza Tools $14,769
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven $8,995
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven & Pizza Station with Pizza Tools $17,795
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Station $9,395
- Kalamazoo Pizza Oven Tool Set $479
- Kalamazoo Custom Grill Surface $495
- Homdoor Stainless-Steel Outdoor Tandoor Oven $1,999.95 – $2,199.95
- La Caja China Roasting Box Sugg. Price $384.99 Our Price $349.95
- SmokinTex Smoker $599.95
- Lodge Sportsmans Grill $154.95
- Williams Sonoma 4-Burner Grill Cover Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Traeger Timberline 850 Grill Cover $69.95
- Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill Cover $79.95
- Traeger Ranger & Scout Cover $29.95
- Everdure Force Cover by Heston Blumenthal Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $79.95
- Everdure Fusion Cover Long by Heston Blumenthal $54.95
- Everdure Furnace Cover by Heston Blumenthal $79.95
- Everdure by Hestan Blumenthal Cube Bag Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $179.95
- Hestan Grill Cover $299 – $319
- Homdoor Weathermax 80 Outdoor Fabric Cover $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Waterguard Grill Mat $49.95
- Enclume Grill Cart with Board Sugg. Price $775 Our Price $549.95
Keep Your Grill in Shape with A Grill Cover
Grill covers are a necessity for anyone who owns a grill. These covers protect your investment so that you can enjoy your grill for a long time. Get the one that's right for your grill and use it in the off-off-season or between grill sessions.
What Is A Grill Cover?
It is a fitted cover, made of durable, weatherproof cloth, that goes over your grill.
- Use the cover as soon as the grill has cooled down. Let it cool thoroughly for safety and then remove it again only when you're ready to use the grill again.
- Covers are fitted to the grill. Make sure the one you get is tough and durable to protect your grill for a long time.
- If you choose a vented cover, make sure you store your grill under an eave or awning. Rain can sometimes get into the vents and while it won't permanently damage the grill, it's better to avoid getting water into the cover.
Why You Need A Grill Cover
The plain and simple reason for getting a cover is to protect your grill from the elements so that you can continue to use it for as long as possible.
- Grill covers keep rain, snow, sleet and other moisture from getting into your grill. New grills are highly unlike to rust, but sensitive elements on high-tech grills, like temperature gauges, don't need moisture in them.
- By fitting snugly around your grill, your cover ensures that lawn chemicals or other outdoor pollutants can't harm the finish. This is particularly important if you have stainless steel grill.
- Get a cover that's made of weatherproof nylon or another material that won't rip. If you get one with a fluffy lining, small animals are likely to take chunks of the interior for nesting material.
Match Your Cover to Your Grill
The easiest way to know that your cover is right for your grill is to get the version that's recommended by the manufacturer.
- Matching the cover to the grill is simple when you know it was made just for your grill.
- Since each grill has its own silhouette and features, like space for grill tools or cutting areas, a custom cover maintains your grill in all conditions.
- Get the cover at the same time as when you get your grill. That way, you don't have to worry about newer cover models retrofitting to your present grill.
Your grill brings you and your family a lot of joy. Make sure to keep the good times going with a cover in between uses.