- Traeger Front Folding Shelf Pro 780 $69.95
- Traeger Ironwood 885 Grill Cover $79.95
- Traeger Ironwood 650 Grill Cover $79.95
- Traeger 780 Grill Cover $79.95
- Traeger 575 Grill Cover $59.95
- Everdure Force Cover by Heston Blumenthal Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $79.95
- Everdure Fusion Cover Long by Heston Blumenthal $54.95
- Everdure Furnace Cover by Heston Blumenthal $79.95
- Williams Sonoma 4-Burner Grill Cover Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Williams Sonoma 6-Burner Grill Cover Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Hestan Grill Cover $299 – $319
- Traeger Timberline 850 Grill Cover $69.95
- Traeger Timberline 1300 Grill Cover $79.95
- Homdoor Weathermax 80 Outdoor Fabric Cover $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Waterguard Grill Mat $49.95
- Kalamazoo Custom Grill Surface $495
- Enclume Grill Cart with Board Sugg. Price $775 Our Price $549.95
Grill Accessories No Grill Master Should Live Without
Your grill quickly becomes your pride and joy at home. It's an amazing way to cook. The food comes out delicious. Friends and family can't help but gather round to check you out. The more you grill, the more you realize that you need all the grill accessories and you need them now.
What Are Grill Accessories?
Grill accessories are additional items that enhance your grilling experience. They range from tools to covers to conversion kits or aprons.
- Some accessories are totally necessary. If it's related to safety or keeping your grill in top working order, it's a must-have.
- Other accessories are fun to collect over time. Curate a personalized set of tools in colors or materials you prefer. Let people know what you want when it's time for you to receive gifts, like a birthday or winter holiday.
- Many grill masters stick to accessories made by the same brand as their grill. In some cases, you have to. In other cases, you have the leeway to choose.
The Accessories You Need Right Away
Some grill accessories are essential to good grill practices. If you already have a grill, but you don't have these accessories, the time to procure them is now. If you're shopping for a new grill, include these items on your shopping list.
- A grill cover protects your grill from inclement weather, lawn chemicals and small animals outdoors. It's best to select your grill cover when you buy your grill. They're made to fit the exact silhouette of your grill for the best protection.
- You need a starter kit of grill-to-table accessories and cooks tools. Tongs, a spatula, a fork and a platter to carry raw meat to the grill and grilled meat to the table let you prepare a seamless meal on your deck or patio.
- A grill mitt keeps your hands safe. If you plan on working close to the grill regularly, get an oven mitt coated in silicone to handle high heat.
- An apron keeps your clothes clean. It's a good idea to own a few once you enter grill master status.
Turning Your Grill Area into an Outdoor Kitchen
As you continue to amass all the essentials, you'll realize you're spending more and more time at the grill. This is when most people's daydreams start turning toward an outdoor kitchen.
- Choose tables and seating that let people relax the same way they would indoors or at their favorite restaurant.
- Add a rug nearby, but not too close to your grill. Your grill needs lots of clearance for you to cook.
- Build your collection of serveware and cooks tools to meet your growing table.
The only thing left to do is start inviting people over. Dinner's at your place!