- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven $8,995
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Station $9,395
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven & Pizza Station with Pizza Tools $17,795
- Kalamazoo Freestanding Artisan Fire Pizza Oven with Pizza Tools $14,769
- Kalamazoo Freestanding Smoker Cabinet $15,695
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Built-In Grill $17,995
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Freestanding Grill $20,095
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Freestanding Grill with Side Burner $25,395 – $25,845
- Kalamazoo Gaucho Wood-Fired Freestanding Grill $25,415
- Kalamazoo Gaucho Wood-Fired Freestanding Grill with Side Burner $30,715
- Kalamazoo Custom Grill Surface $495
- Kalamazoo Pizza Oven Tool Set $479
Update Your Outdoor Grilling Area with a Kalamazoo Pizza Oven
Everybody loves a hot, delicious slice of pizza. Pile on the peppers, load up on sausage or just keep it simple with high-quality cheese. Whatever your preferred pizza pie style, a Kalamazoo pizza oven is the perfect addition to your outdoor grilling area.
Use this guide to learn more about Kalamazoo and how you can add a stylish, chef-friendly pizza oven to your outdoor dining area. You'll be using it for weeknight dinners and backyard barbecues before you know it.
What is a Kalamazoo Pizza Oven?
Designed to provide an upscale look and help homeowners turn out high-quality pizza that rivals any restaurant, a Kalamazoo pizza oven is a must-have for every outdoor cooking enthusiast. Here are a few things to know about Kalamazoo before you start shopping for the model for your backyard:
- All Kalamazoo grills and pizza ovens are designed and built in the USA. High-quality materials are used throughout, so you get a well-made product, perfect for savvy home cooks and pros alike.
- Kalamazoo makes hybrid grills that function as whole outdoor grills, not just devices for making pizza. They'll pair beautifully with your new purpose-specific pizza oven
- Kalamazoo hybrid grills work on gas and charcoal. You can choose which type of fuel to use based on your cooking needs. You can even switch day-to-day to add the right flavor to your outdoor recipes. Hybrid grills are also great for roasting vegetables and pre-cooking meats before they go on your pizza.
What Should I Shop For?
- Shop for a basic freestanding pizza oven in stainless steel. An under-oven cabinet helps you keep essential supplies handy.
- Buy a pizza oven and pizza station setup. Pizza station setups allow you lots of room to work so you can prepare pizzas right before they go in the oven. Fire up the grill and invite over your friends and neighbors.
- Look for Kalamazoo toolsets designed to work with your new pizza oven. Pizza peels, dough trays and scrapers make preparing your favorite pizza easier. A push broom-style cleaning tool with brass-bristle brushes ensures you've got a clean oven every time you want to make a pizza.
Prepare pizza that will leave your friends and family begging for another slice with a Kalamazoo pizza oven. Love outdoor cooking? Check out our burger shop to find even more great grilling essentials.