- Copper Half Round Wall Planter Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Copper Wall Planter Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- Copper Round Ribbed Planter Sugg. Price $39.95 – $139.95 Our Price $31.96 – $111.96
- Copper Oval Ribbed Planter Sugg. Price $34.95 – $104.95 Sale $24.99 – $79.99
- Copper Flower Pot Sugg. Price $39.95 – $54.95 Our Price $31.96 – $54.95
- Copper Planter with Hooks Sugg. Price $179.95 Our Price $143.96
- Hanging Copper Planter Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Copper Florist Bucket $74.95 – $109.95
- Copper Herb Markers $64.95
- Copper Plant Mister $31.95
- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 18oz. $39.95
- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 35oz. $44.95
- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 68oz. $54.95
- Kinetic Copper Canning Jars, 100oz. $59.95
- Copper Hammered Tray $69.95 – $174.95
- Copper Boot Tray $254.95
- Copper Umbrella Stand Sugg. Price $139.95 Our Price $111.96
- Copper Hose Container $379.95
- Mini Copper Watering Can $39.95
- Tall Copper Watering Can $94.95
- Wreath Hanger, Copper $34.95
- Copper Extra-Large Watering Can $349.95
Copper Planters, Jars and Outdoor Supplies
If you can’t get enough of the warm feel of copper decor, you’re in luck. At Williams Sonoma, we offer a wide array of distinctive copper planters, jars and outdoor supplies, giving you plentiful options for decorating both indoors and outdoors. Whether you’re adding pieces to the wall or to your tables and shelves, copper works beautifully in both casual and formal environments.
When you choose pieces that are lovingly handcrafted, you simply can’t go wrong. Artisans utilize traditional techniques when designing and creating planters and jars. The solid copper pieces are shaped and hammered into different pieces that add a distinctive warmth to your rooms. These pieces are also ideal additions to an outdoor living area. Imagine adding planters in various sizes and shapes to your deck or patio where they would mesh beautifully with your outdoor dining furniture. Whether you have furnishings in teak, metal or even granite, copper is a beautiful material to accent your furniture.
The combination of greenery and copper is often stunning, especially when you add in splashes of color with fruits and blossoms. A half-round wall planter could be the perfect place for trailing ivy that spills down in an abundance of showy leaves. Or, how about a distinctive collection of succulents, planted in round ribbed planters? These planters could be the finishing touch on kitchen islands and carts, which you could place virtually anywhere in your home.
It’s always a win when you can combine decor and function in a room. Perhaps you need extra wall storage with hooks for hanging items in the kitchen entryway. A copper planter with hooks could be the ideal solution, especially if you fill the planter with lush greenery. You might even use the hooks for hanging dried herbs. Or, this could be the spot where you hang kitchen towels in colors that match your other linens and kitchen decor.
If you have a cutting garden in your yard, a copper florist bucket could be an important part of your gardening process. Imagine cutting long-stemmed blossoms and plunging them directly into these waiting buckets, where you can then display them proudly in your living areas. These buckets would be a stunning addition to any outdoor lounge furniture grouping.
Even if you don’t can your own fruits and vegetables, you can easily find plentiful uses for our copper topped canning jars. Available in a variety of sizes, these jars feature airtight seals and copper-finished lids. The wide-mouth opening and gently curved design of the jars are both functional and elegant. These jars could coordinate beautifully with your other tabletop pieces, such as serveware and placemats. The jars are also dishwasher safe, and they stack neatly for easy storage.
When you maintain decorative plants, you’ll need a watering can to keep them healthy and happy. Coordinate your watering can and planters in a beautiful way with copper. A copper watering can not only delivers the moisture your plants need, but the can looks elegant when it sits near the planters. From succulents to herbs with everything in between, you can enjoy developing a green thumb with these plants.
One of the appeals of copper is the easy way this material works in a variety of settings. The brilliance and shine of the copper fits beautifully into formal rooms and decor. And, just as easily, copper is right at home in more informal and casual living areas. To keep the copper pieces shiny, you’ll just need to polish them from time to time. Your copper pieces will reward you by aging gracefully and developing a rich patina.