The meals-on-a-stick known as kabobs are a favorite for grilling, and they are great for serving a crowd. You can skewer a variety of meats, poultry, seafood, vegetables and even fruit, then cook the food quickly over the grill. Here we feature some delicious kabob recipes, including halibut skewers served atop a simple arugula salad, and zesty chicken and mango skewers seasoned with chili powder, cayenne pepper and lime.
Many recipes are inspired by international cuisines, such as Moorish pork kabobs, Thai beef skewers and Greek lamb kabobs. Whatever combinations you choose, versatile kabobs are sure to be a hit at summertime gatherings.
- Jerk-Spiced Pork Kabobs with Plum Relish >
- Halibut Skewers with Arugula Salad >
- Chicken and Mango Skewers >
- Moorish Pork Kabobs (Pinchos Morunos) >
- Grilled Thai Beef Skewers >
- Quick Kabob Pita Sandwiches with Tzatziki >
- Grilled Lamb Kabobs with Mint-Yogurt Sauce >
- Summer Vegetable Kabobs >
- Alehouse Beef-and-Potato Skewers >
- Shrimp Skewers with Romesco >
- Smoky Mushroom and Ham Skewers >
- Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $29.99