- Marble & Dark Wood Cheese Board Sugg. Price $29.95 – $49.95 Sale $19.99 – $34.99
- Marble & Dark Wood Waterfall Cheese Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $79.99
- Marble Cheese Board Set with Knives $99.95
- Marble & Dark Wood Stand Sugg. Price $39.95 – $49.95 Sale $29.99 – $34.99
- Marble & Dark Wood Wine Chiller Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Marble & Dark Wood Servers Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- White Marble Stand, Round Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $31.99
- Marble & Wood Cheese Boards $29.95 – $49.95
- White Marble Rectangular Board Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- Scalloped White Marble Cheese Board $29.95
- Marble Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $29.95
- Marble & Copper Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $49.95
- Marble & Copper Wine Chiller $59.95
- Marble & Copper Ice Bucket $99.95
- Marble & Copper Round Board $79.95
- Marble Tray $79.95
- White Marble Countertop Tray $59.95
- Marble Pedestal $79.95
- Marble Double Condiment Bowls $32.95
- Marble Mortar & Pestle $99.95
- White Marble Stacking Spice Canister $19.95
- Marble Canister $49.95 – $89.95
- Marble Wine Chiller $59.95
- Marble Napkin Holder $29.95
- Marble Trivet $19.95
- Marble Bread Box $149.95
- Marble 2-Tiered Stand $79.95
- Marble Place Card Holders, Set of 4 $24.95
- Marble Coasters, Set of 4 $19.95
- Marble Spoon Rest $39.95
- Marble Tiny Taper Holder Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- Marble Taper Holder $69.95
- Marble Pillar Candleholder $69.95
- Beige Marble Rectangular Board Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
Williams-Sonoma Marble Collection
Few things throughout history say elegance and beauty as much as marble. Williams-Sonoma invites you to bring that sense of grandeur into your home with our white marble selections for the kitchen, dining room and anywhere else you enjoy receiving guests. There’s no better time to do it than with an outdoor dinnerware sale. Add some real flair to an afternoon poolside soiree or drinks with friends by adorning the space in marble. And don’t forget about wine glasses and decanters.
Serve guests using one of our white marble trays. They enhance to appearance of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, or can double as a stylish table centerpiece. Sharp lines and simple elegance turn marble platters into veritable works of art. If you’re hosting a standing affair outdoors on the patio, use several trays and white tablecloths to show off your culinary skills. Condiment bowls are a welcome addition to the table as well. For indoors occasions, make sure to protect your furniture from drink spills with marble coasters. A trivet is a good idea to keep your table safe from hot food containers.
Make company’s mouth water by displaying your sweet creations on a marble stand. A single tier ensures that your cake catches everyone’s eye, or choose multiple tiers for cupcakes and other dessert delicacies. Round pieces feature gently-curving contours for an artistic ambience. Rectangular tiers of marble give the occasion a formal feel. Our outdoor dinnerware is perfect for any kind of open air party, from relaxed grilling to sit-down dining.
The look and feel of marble make an excellent addition to any kitchen. They add tons of style, and functionality too. Marble canisters come in various sizes and keep coffee, tea, sugar, cookies and more close by. Smaller containers are great for storing your favorite spices. They’re handcarved and polished for exceptional beauty that brings your countertop to life. Careful construction keeps ingredients dry and well-preserved. Organize everything in your kitchen with our helpful countertop storage pieces. That saves time and makes cooking a lot less stressful.
A great idea for making a big impression is with a wine and cheese tasting party. And there’s no better way to showcase prized cheeses than with a marble cheese board. Choose from different shapes – round, rectangular, scalloped and more – styles and colors. White marble provides a pristine feel, or go with beige to highlight its beautiful veins. And when it’s time to slice and cube, use matching marble cheese knives. A pronged knife cuts and serves easily, a flat knife takes care of harder cheeses like Gouda or Gruyere, and a tear-shaped spreader helps out with softer varieties. We have distinctive cheese varieties that make any occasion a success.
Using a mortar and pestle when cooking infuses food with tons of flavor. They help a lot when working with fresh garlic, basil, nuts and other herbs and spices. Marble doesn’t just look amazing, it really stands up to hard ingredients and gives you great results. And with a rough interior, the mortar does most of the work for you. Oh, and they’re handcarved in Italy from Carrera marble. Another kitchen must-have is a marble cutting board. It’s ideal for working with proteins and other ingredients since it keeps a level surface. Afterwards, cleaning up is almost effortless. For great results, pick out a complete set of professional cutlery to be ready for everything.
Marble pieces make excellent decorations in any room of the house. They provide a touch of magnificence to any kind of decor, from chic to classic and everything in between. Marble candleholders light up the space in more ways than one. Crafted by hand from a solid block of marble, it’s easy to appreciate the intricate contours of each piece. Different styles work with tapered candles, larger pillar candles and even tiny tapers. Or go with a smooth white votive holder for simple elegance. Make sure to choose gorgeous serveware to impress guests even more.