- Flour Shop Rainbow Explosion Cake Kit $59.95
- Flour Shop Magical Frosting $14.95
- Flour Shop Just Add Cake Rainbow Polka Dot Sprinkles $19.95
- Flour Shop Just Add Cake Rainbow Explosion Sprinkle Mix $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Unicorn Sprinkle Mix Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Dessert Sprinkle Mix with Wooden Scoop Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Chocolate Ice Cream Sprinkles Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Sprinkles, 1985 $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Sprinkles, Unicorn Splash $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Sprinkles, Pig Jig $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Sprinkles, Bumble Bee $8.95
- Williams Sonoma Sprinkles, Sunburst Sugg. Price $8.95 Sale $4.99
- Williams Sonoma Mini Deco Pearls, Oyster White $8.95
- Willams Sonoma Winter Wonderland Decorating Kit Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $3.99
- Decorating Sparkle Gel, Silver Sugg. Price $3.95 Sale $1.99
- Chocolate Deco Pens $12.95
- Georgetown Cupcake Vanilla Frosting Mix $16.95
- Georgetown Cupcake Chocolate Frosting Mix $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Ultimate Decorating Tool $34.95
- de Buyer Le Tube Ultimate Decorating Tool $169.95
- Ateco Pastry Bags $12.95
- Ateco Reusable Superflex Pastry Bags $4.95
- Disposable Pastry Bags $5
- Ateco Pastry Bag Decorating Kit $19.95
- Ateco Pastry Tip Set $16.95
- Ateco Stainless-Steel Decorating Tube Set $59.95
- Bakers Piping Bag Set $29.95
- Chef'n Pastry Pen $12.95
- Philips Cookie Die Kit $24.95
- Baker's Twine $12.95
- Meri Meri 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Cupcake Decorating Kit $12.95
- Meri Meri Liberty Print Cupcake Decorating Kit Sugg. Price $13 Sale $9.99
- Meri Meri Birthday Cupcake Decorating Kit $13
- Meri Meri Betsy Liberty Print Cupcake Decorating Kit $13
- Meri Meri Pirate Cupcake Liners & Toppers Kit $13
- Meri Meri Unicorn Cupcake Decorating Kit $13
Make Each Cake Special with Tons of Fun Cake Decorating Supplies
Bake a great cake for a child's birthday party or show off your dessert skills for your next dinner. Whatever you're working on, we've got the essential supplies to help you put that bakery-finished look on every one of your creations.
Cake Decorating Essentials
Decorating a cake isn't exactly easy for most beginners. Whether you're new to baking or you're a dyed-in-the-wool pro, we've got cake decorating supplies and essentials that you need on your must-buy list. Here are few of the most popular cake decorating supplies you should shop for now:
- Pastry decorating and piping bags. Make that tasty frosting look like a million bucks with pastry decorating bags just like the pros use. Easy to handle and ready for action, these are a must-have if you love to bake and show off your decorating skills. You can also find a variety of pastry decorating tips to help you create the perfect design every time.
- Pastry pens and decorating tools. Make quick work of finishing pastries with a simple-to-use pen. Looking to take your cake decorating supplies to the next level? Check out our ultimate decorating tool so you can tackle any project you've got going in the kitchen.
- Cookie die kits. Create unforgettable cookies in a variety of shapes with our collection of cookie die kits. Look for oversized options or smaller styles for more manageable cookies.
Cake Decorating Edibles
You've got your tools and supplies all lined up, but what are you going to put on your full-sized cake or cupcakes? We've got a few ideas. Here are a few popular options from Williams Sonoma:
- Colorful sprinkles. Designed to give your cakes a bit of bright color, edible sprinkles are a must-have for kid-friendly cakes and designs for adults, too. Looking for a more subdued style? Go for all-white sprinkles or single-colored sprinkles for a toned-down version of an over-the-top cake. Shop for bulk sprinkles if you find yourself reusing the same type every time you bake.
- Multi-sprinkle sets. Not sure which sprinkles to use on your next cake? Grab a multi-sprinkle set so you can pick and choose. You'll have lots of sprinkles on hand no matter what kind of cake you've got in the oven.
- Cake decorating gel. Add a personal message to any cake or go for an abstract design with decorating gels in a variety of colors. Choose from vibrant options or more subdued looks like silver, gold or white.
- Frosting mixes. Can you even call that a cake without frosting? Add our ready-to-use frosting mixes to your pantry and you'll always be prepared to put the finishing touch on any cake that comes out of your oven.
Say goodbye to boring cakes by adding essential decorating supplies from Williams Sonoma to your baking drawer. You can also find a ton of cake pans to make sure each cake you bake turns out just right.