- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup $29.95
- Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Syrup $16.95
- Big Brown Bear Maple Syrup Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $25.95
- Butternut Farms Maple Syrup $30.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve Trio $29.95
- Fortnum & Mason Marmalade Trio $27.95
- Fortnum & Mason Marmalade, Orange & Champagne $13.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Strawberry & Champagne $13.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Wild Blueberry $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Raspberry $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Apricot $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Sir Nigels Marmalade $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Lemon Curd $10.95
- Fortnum & Mason Rhubarb and Ginger Curd $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon Curd $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Key Lime Curd $12.95
- Slow Food Strawberry Jam Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $7.99
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Rose Petal Prosecco $29.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Strawberry $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Cinnamon and Apple Curd Sugg. Price $18.95 Sale $8.99
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Butter $19.95
- Fortnum & Mason Honey From Selection Pack $49.95
- Tupelo Honey $29.95
- Regalis Tennessee Black Truffle Honeycomb $33.95
- Pecan Pumpkin Butter $12.95 – $24.95
- Cinnamon Apple Butter $12.95 – $24.95
- Caramel Pumpkin Butter $12.95 – $24.95
Enjoy Sweet and Savory Gourmet Jam Flavors
Start the morning off sweet or tuck into a delicious afternoon break with gourmet jam. These fruity and savory selections pair perfectly with your favorite breads, a fruit spread, a selection of gourmet cheese or straight from the spoon every now and then when you can't resist. At Williams Sonoma, flavors are curated to surprise and delight. You'll find your traditional favorites, like raspberry or orange marmalade, but there are also interesting pairings you may not have seen or tried before. Give these gourmet jam flavors a try in your kitchen to discover new tastes and create fun foodie rituals.
Exploring Interesting Flavor Pairings
The best gourmet jam flavors are the ones that keep making it into your refrigerator. If you're still in love with the taste of strawberry from your childhood sandwiches, check out the grown-up version made with strawberries and Champagne. These kinds of elevated blends are gourmet jam signature.
- You may not have realized how well bubbly wines pair with jam. Check out strawberry and Champagne or rose petals and Prosecco to place out at a weekend brunch buffet.
- Expand the theme with Champagne butter and add other interesting textures, like lemon or key lime curd for something your friends may not have tried, either.
- Go for rich flavors, like rhubarb, ginger, wild blueberry, apricot or trios that let you pack in lots of experimentation with different breads, cheeses and wines.
Jam & Marmalade Gift Sets
Jam & marmalade gift sets make a wonderful present for your foodie friends or anyone you know who loves a good breakfast.
- Bring a set over when you know a friend is moving house. They'll be so glad to have something gourmet to enjoy while their kitchen is still coming together.
- Send a trio to a colleague or neighbor having a birthday. A small treat from you helps sweeten the day for them, especially if you're getting to know each other or have helped each other out over the years.
- Pair your gift with gourmet syrups, like Tupelo honey or bourbon-infused maple syrup. Add a new texture by including a gourmet cheese. Fruit and cheese pairings are a classic way to enjoy both.
Gourmet Jam for Fine Pastries and Pastry Delivery
There are so many ways to include these marvelous flavors in your cuisine. While you make your final flavor selections, decide to complement your order with a tray of fine pastries, like croissants or other flaky baked goods. Pastry delivery lets you experience some of the best croissants and treats in the world without leaving the comfort of your home. Together, jam and pastry become a truly decadent plate just for you.