- Fortnum & Mason Lemon Curd $10.95
- Fortnum & Mason Rhubarb and Ginger Curd $29.95
- Fortnum & Mason Marmalade, Orange & Champagne $13.95
- Fortnum & Mason Sir Nigels Marmalade $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Strawberry $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Rose Petal Prosecco $29.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Apricot $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Raspberry $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Wild Blueberry $11.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve, Strawberry & Champagne $13.95
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Butter $19.95
- Fortnum & Mason Marmalade Trio $27.95
- Fortnum & Mason Preserve Trio $29.95
- Fortnum & Mason Jam Trio Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $9.99
- Kerber's Farm Mini Jam Sampler Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Kerber's Farm Pancake and Syrup Sugg. Price $45.95 Sale $29.99
- Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon Curd $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Key Lime Curd $12.95
- Fabbri Cherries $25.95
- Butternut Farms Maple Syrup $30.95
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Pure Maple Syrup $29.95
- Tupelo Honey $29.95
- Regalis Truffle Mini Honey Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $16.99
- Regalis Tennessee Black Truffle Honeycomb $33.95
- Pecan Pumpkin Butter $12.95
- Caramel Pumpkin Butter $12.95
- Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Syrup $16.95
Give the Gift of Gourmet Jam
Whether you're looking for a gift for someone special or want to treat yourself, consider gourmet jam from Williams Sonoma. Jam isn't the only option, as the selection also has gourmet honey and gourmet maple syrup. These condiments can transform even the most casual breakfast a meal to remember. They also look elegant when displayed on the table.
Gourmet Jam Flavors
When shopping for jam or a jam gift set, you'll find an array of flavors from top brands such as Fortnum & Mason. These condiments are made with real fruit to enhance your toast, biscuits and other foods with fresh-picked flavor. Some of the options include:
- Strawberry & Champagne
- Wild Blueberry
There's also marmalade, curd and champagne butter, which is a luxurious spread crafted with creamy butter and real champagne. If you're not sure what you'd like to try, you can't go wrong with a marmalade gift set or a preserve gift set. These sets come elegantly boxed, so they're ready for gift-giving. Simply wrap them with decorative paper and add a bow and card or pop them into a gift bag lined with colorful tissue paper.
Gourmet Honey and Syrup
As previously mentioned, Williams Sonoma has gourmet maple syrup and honey. There's maple syrup made by Butternut Farms, which is gathered from wild maple trees. It's Grade A and is collected from the season's first tap for impeccable quality and unparalleled flavor. Another option is the bourbon barrel-aged maple syrup from the Blis company.
When it comes to honey, you'll find Tupelo honey from the Savannah Bee Company, as well as Regalis black truffle honey. The black truffle honey comes in a jar complete with the fully edible honeycomb and is infused with earthy Tennessee black truffles for a unique flavor that enhances many different foods.
Other Condiment Options
In addition to gourmet jam, the condiment selection at Williams Sonoma also contains pecan pumpkin butter and caramel pumpkin butter that's great for spreading onto biscuits, toast or even plain bread. These butters originate from the family-owned Muirhead restaurant in New Jersey, which evolved into a specialty foods company.
Explore the selection of gourmet jam at Williams Sonoma to discover lots of delicious choices. There's something for every taste, whether you love the tartness of citrus or prefer a juicy berry flavor. You'll also find all the dinnerware and serveware you need for a stylish, well-stocked kitchen.