- All-Clad Belgian Waffle Makers Sugg. Price $280 – $300 Our Price $129.95 – $159.95
- Breville Smart Waffle Pro Sugg. Price $300 – $380 Our Price $159.96 – $199.96
- Breville No-Mess Classic Round Waffle Maker Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $103.96
- Breville Smart Waffle Maker Sugg. Price $260 – $280 Our Price $143.96 – $159.96
- All-Clad Classic Round Waffle Maker Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $129.95
- Cuisinart Breakfast Express Waffle & Omelet Maker Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $129.95
- Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $59.95
- Croquade Waffle Maker with Giant Brussels and Traditional Waffle Plate $199.95
- Croquade Stuffed Waffle Plate $39.95
- Croquade Croque Monsieur Waffle Plate $39.95
- Croquade Ice Cream Waffle Plate Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Chef'sChoice Waffle Cone Maker Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $49.95
- Cuisinart Griddler Waffle Plates Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $39.95
- Chef'sChoice Pizzelle Maker Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $49.95
- Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan Sugg. Price $78 Our Price $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Pancake & Waffle Mix Sampler $22.95
- Williams Sonoma Bellegem Waffle Mix $12.95 – $21.50
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Bellegem Waffle Mix $19.95 – $35.95
- Williams Sonoma Bellegem Waffle Mix, Family Size $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix $12.95 – $23.95
- Williams Sonoma Chocolate Bellegem Waffle Mix $14.95 – $26.95
- Williams Sonoma Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix $12.95 – $23.95
- Williams Sonoma Banana Pancake & Waffle Mix $14.95 – $26.95
- Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon Bellegem Waffle Mix $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Blackberry-Lemon Pancake & Waffle Mix $14.95 – $26.95
- Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Mix $12.95 – $23.50
The selection of Williams-Sonoma waffle makers includes a variety of countertop appliances that can simplify the task of making breakfast or specialty desserts. These appliances have aluminum nonstick baking plates for even browning and easy cleaning. Several different shapes and styles of waffle irons are available for making traditional square waffles, round breakfast waffles and Belgian waffles, as well as waffle cones and pizelles. The waffle irons in our breakfast electrics collection start with basic units that are perfect for beginners and those who appreciate simplicity.
We also offer waffle irons with many attributes that add value for advanced chefs. Additional features include a variety of temperature settings, locking lids, countdown timers and chimes that announce the waffles are cooked. Some useful qualities for cooks of any skill level include griddle surfaces that don’t get gummed up with dough and moats to catch excess batter and keep it off the counter, which reduces the likelihood of messes and helps to simplify cleanup. Make the perfect pastry for serving cold desserts, such as ice cream or gelato, with specialty electric cookware such as a waffle cone maker. Properties like nonstick plates allow for easy cleaning, and they help make it possible to move quickly from completing one cone to starting the next without regreasing each time.
Use one of our Pizelle makers to prepare cannolis that look like they were created by a pastry chef with a professional-style stove. Coated aluminum baking plates cook cannoli shells evenly and let the shells slide out without breaking apart. The cast aluminum plates also quickly recover temperature so the next batch can cook without losing a lot of time. The traditional size for a pizelle is just under 5", and a pizelle maker can cook two shells in just under 30 seconds.
Space-saving small appliances, like a food processor or vertical waffle maker free up space on the counter while getting the cooking task at hand finished. The upright design of a vertical waffle iron means the batter gets poured into a spout, so the appliance cannot be over- or under-filled and the resulting waffles are even in thickness. Aluminum plates provide even heating, so waffles come out evenly browned with no flipping required. If you are cooking for picky eaters, five browning settings make it easy to create waffles that are perfectly browned based on personal preferences. An indicator light and alert sound tell you when the waffle maker is ready to use and when the pastry is ready to eat.
Cooks can use a convenient appliance like a double waffle maker or a countertop oven to save time and space. The baking plates of a double waffle iron are coated to prevent sticking so the Belgian waffles don’t get caught when removing the pastries from the unit. The flip design of a double waffle iron makes it easy to perfectly brown and then remove each waffle. If the waffle maker accidentally gets left on, its automatic shutoff feature turns it off. This preserves the life of the device and avoids the risk of an overheated electric appliance causing a fire.
While the waffle iron heats up, use one of our electric mixers to prepare the batter, then pour it into a preheated waffle maker from our product lineup. Make sure to follow the operating directions for using the device, and then turn out golden-brown waffles, waffle cones or pizelles. Then, just serve the hot, fresh waffles with favorite toppings, such as syrup or berries. Scoop ice cream or gelato into warm newly-baked waffle cones, or fill cannolis from the pizelle maker with creamy filling for a rich dessert.