- Nostalgia Frozen Dessert Maker Sugg. Price $1,299 Our Price $799.95
- Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Compressor Sugg. Price $545 Our Price $429.95
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker with Extra Freezer Bowl Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $69.95
- Cuisinart 2-Qt. Ice Cream Maker with Williams Sonoma The Ice Creamery Cookbook Sugg. Price $272.95 Our Price $162.95
- Cuisinart Ice 22 Ice Cream Maker with Extra Bowl Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $79.95
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Ice Cream Maker Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $89.95
- Cuisinart Flavor Duo Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $129.95
- Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Sorbet Maker $59.95
- Breville Ice Cream Compressor with Williams Sonoma The Ice Creamery Cookbook Sugg. Price $567.95 Our Price $452.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Maker Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $49.99
- Throwback The Big Freeze Hawaiian Ice Shaver Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Extra Freezer Bowl with Williams Sonoma The Ice Creamery Cookbook $92.95
- Cuisinart ICE 30 Spare Freezer Bowl Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $45
- Smeg Ice Cream Attachment Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Electric Ice Cream Maker, Ice 70 Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $139.95
- KitchenAid® Stand Mixer Ice Cream Maker Attachment $79.95
- Cuisinart Ice 100 Compressor Ice Cream Maker Sugg. Price $545 Our Price $299.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker $49.95
- Chef'sChoice Pizzelle Maker Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $49.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Maker Freezer Bowl Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $9.99
Make Your Own Frozen Dessert with an Electric Ice Cream Maker
Enjoy homemade ice cream in minutes with an electric ice cream maker. Before the invention of these innovative appliances, making ice cream at home required a great deal of churning and plenty of patience. With an ice cream machine, the hard work is done for you.
Choosing an Electric Ice Cream Maker
Williams Sonoma has a wide selection of ice cream makers from brands such as Breville and Cuisinart. Here are some of the features to look for in an electric ice cream machine:
- Spacious Capacity: When shopping for an ice cream maker, consider how much you'll want to make at one time. Some of the machines have bowls that can hold up to 2 quarts of ice cream and some come with extra bowls so you can make one batch after another.
- Push-Button Operation: These machines are easy to use. All you have to do is put in the necessary ingredients and in most cases, push a button to start the process. Some of these ice cream makers produce ice cream and/or frozen yogurt in as little as 20 minutes.
- Dual Function: There are machines that make ice cream and frozen sorbet. They come with two bowls and can make both desserts at the same time, so you can offer your guests two kinds of frozen dessert. There are also machines that make Hawaiian-style shaved ice for an island experience at home.
Ice Cream Starters and Bowls
Williams Sonoma has ice cream starters to go with your ice cream machine. These starters are simply added to the machine, along with heavy cream and half-and-half. They come in a variety of flavors, such as:
- Mint Chip
- Cake Batter
You can purchase each flavor individually or opt for a set containing multiple flavors. In addition to ice cream starters, you may also want to pick up some ice cream bowls. The selection contains bowls in a variety of sizes and styles, crafted from high-quality materials like stoneware and melamine.
Give the Gift of Homemade Ice Cream
An electric ice cream maker is a good gift for birthdays, holidays, housewarming parties and other occasions. Even if you're shopping for someone else, you may want to get an ice cream maker for your kitchen as well. You'll never get bored with the wide range of ice cream and frozen yogurt flavors that you can enjoy with these machines.