Nordic Ware 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Loaf Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Every holiday treat gets Santa's stamp of approval when you bake with our cast-aluminum pan, which turn out a festive quick bread crowned with St. Nick and his favorite reindeer. Cast construction ensures exceptionally clear detail, from the beautifully defined snowflakes to the reins in Santa's hand. The premium nonstick finish releases cleanly, with the image intact; simply drizzle the cooled loaf with glaze or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar to complete your dazzling dessert.
- Durable aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Cast construction produces exceptionally precise, clear details in the baked treat.
- Premium nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Use with any of our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread Mixes or your favorite recipe.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Sold separately or in a set with our Williams Sonoma Quick Bread mixes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 6" x 3" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gingerbread Cake Recipe
3 3/4 cups (15 oz./470 g) all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. baking soda
4 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1 Tbs. ground cinnamon
2 1/4 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
1 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
3/4 tsp. ground cloves
18 Tbs. (9 oz./280 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
2 1/4 cups (1 lb./500 g) firmly packed light brown sugar
2 eggs plus 2 egg yolks
3/4 cup (8 1/4 oz./260 g) molasses
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups (12 fl. oz./375 ml) water
Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Generously butter the ’Twas the Night Before Christmas Cake Pan and dust with flour, or spray with Bak-Klene.
In a bowl, stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat the butter on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add the brown sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Reduce the speed to medium, add the eggs and egg yolks one at a time and beat until incorporated, about 1 minute, stopping the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Reduce the speed to low, add the molasses and vanilla and beat until just combined, about 30 seconds.
With the mixer on low speed, add half of the flour mixture and slowly pour in half of the water. Repeat with the remaining flour mixture and water. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl, then beat on medium speed for 10 seconds.
Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, filling it about three-fourths full, and smooth the top with a spatula. (You will have some batter left over.) Place the pan on a baking sheet. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes. If the top begins to darken too quickly, tent with aluminum foil.
Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 15 minutes, then turn the cake out onto the rack and let cool completely. Using a sharp knife, carefully trim the domed cake to create a flat surface. Decorate or frost as desired. Makes 1 cake.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray