- Provisions Salad Plates, Set of 12 Sugg. Price $48.95 Sale $29.99
- Provisions Dinner Plates, Set of 12 Sugg. Price $58.95 Sale $39.99
- Provisions Bowls, Set of 12 Sugg. Price $58.95 Sale $39.99
- Provisions Mugs, Set of 12 Sugg. Price $48.95 Sale $29.99
- Provisions 36-Piece Flatware Set Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $59.99
- Provisions Wine Glasses, Set of 12 Sugg. Price $58.95 Sale $34.99
The Provisions Collection is Made for Minimalist Homes
The Provisions Collection is the newest entry to Williams Sonoma's growing collections of minimalist upscale dinnerware and housewares. These plates, mugs and utensils make it easy to outfit a new home with basics or prepare for a wonderful party in your dining room or outdoor space. Made of porcelain and fired to showcase a bright white gleam, the Provisions Collection is an obvious must-have for anyone who likes to make big dinners, cook for lots of friends and family or maintain a streamlined home full of low-key, well-made essentials. See what's new in place settings when you shop the marvelous solutions a dinnerware collection offers.
Why the Provisions Collection is So Wonderful
There are so many reasons to keep minimalist place settings available in your home. With the Provisions Collection, you get the exceptional durability and fine craftsmanship you know and love from one of your favorite home stores, plus the forward-thinking design of versatile dinnerware.
- The plates in this collection are coupe plates. The coupe silhouette is known as a flat bowl sometimes because it features a gentle slope upwards rather than a rim. You can use these plates for just about anything.
- Since plates are sold in boxes of 12, you can choose how to set your tabletop. If you know you need twice as many smaller plates to use as salad and dessert plates, you're not limited to a traditional place setting.
- The flatware in the Provisions Collection offers an incredible value. Each set of knife, spoon and fork includes a high-polish finish, rounded handles and standard sized tines, spoon and knife length.
How Minimalist Dinnerware Makes Meals Better
When cooking at home or hosting a dinner, many people find that minimalist dinnerware suits their style best. A clean and simple aesthetic ensures your dinnerware looks great and lets you focus on other elements of entertaining.
- Many of the world's finest restaurants use white plates to show off cuisine. Just as an art gallery features white walls to showcase exceptional art, the white plates of the Provisions Collection highlight your cooking.
- When you choose a minimalist look for your plates, you create a relaxed atmosphere that still shows you're sophisticated. Let guests pass plates around or leave a stack out for anyone who wants a second helping of dessert off a buffet.
- Use these plates to serve by arranging fruit, bread, cheese, big scoops of deli salads and other informal dishes. Using the same plates for service and dining looks elegant and a just a little bit bohemian when your choice is so good-looking.
Adorn your tabletop with the table linens and centerpiece elements you love best when you choose the Provisions Collection. This excellent dinnerware goes with anything you can imagine.