Laguiole en Aubrac
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Wild Boar $279.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Turquoise $249.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Solid Horn $179.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Olivewood $249.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Ebony Wood & Ivory Folding Knife $300
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony/Ivory $349.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony $249.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Carving Sets $249.95 – $400
- Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber $299.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Stamped Mixed Handles 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $299.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives Set $599.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knife Sets $299.95 – $799.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives, Acacia Block $519.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Knife Set with Magnetic Block $599.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Olivewood Bread Knife & Board $249.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac 6- Piece Aubrac Wood Steak Knives Set $999.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed Steak Set, Set of 6 $779.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Wavy Maple Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $699.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed-Horn Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $819.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed Wood Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $489.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Set of 4 Olivewood Steak Knives $349.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed Wood Fork & Steak Knives, Set of 4 $829.95
- Laguiole Flatware Sets $89.95 – $463.95
- Laguiole Olivewood Flatware Set $79.95 – $339.95
- Laguiole 22-Piece Flatware Set, Wood $2,699.95
- Laguiole 28-Piece Flatware Set, Wood $3,499.95
- Laguiole 22-Piece Flatware Set, Horn $3,199.95
- Laguiole 28-Piece Flatware Set, Horn $3,999.95
- Laguiole Stainless-Steel 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Laguiole 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Laguiole Cheese Knives Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $54.99 – $69.95
- Laguiole Spreaders Sugg. Price $59.95 – $86.95 Sale $46.99 – $86.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Stainless-Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 $99.95
- Dubost Laguiole Natura Steak Knives, Set of 6 $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Steak Knife Set $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Steak Knives $249.95
- Dubost Laguiole Black Faux Horn Steak Knives, Set of 6 $199.95
- Dubost Laguiole Assorted Wood Steak Knives, Set of 4 $249.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Birch Steak Knives, Set of 4 $139.95
- Jean Dubost Laguiole Olivewood Steak Knives, Set of 6 $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Vintage Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost 6-Piece Steak Knife Block Set $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Stainless-Steel Carving Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Olivewood Carving Set $149.95
- Laguiole Fondue Forks, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Laguiole Spreader Set, Ivory $59.95
Impart Luxury to Your Kitchen with Laguiole Products
If you love kitchen products that are beautiful and functional, take a look at those from Laguiole. You'll find corkscrews and knives that have an upscale appearance and deliver long-lasting performance. There are also utensils and utensil sets in the selection, which also have the same quality craftsmanship.
What is Laguiole?
If you're unfamiliar with these implements, read on to learn more about why you need them in your home:
- Laguiole refers to a region in France where this style of knife was originally made. Several brands at Wiliams Sonoma have utensils of this type in their selection.
- These knives have thin blades that are remarkably strong and damage-resistant. The blades are also highly resistant to rusting and are designed to be used for many years.
- The handles of these knives and corkscrews are ergonomic, so they're comfortable to hold and use.
- These products often feature a bee embellishment to set them apart from other brands.
- These items are crafted in France from durable materials, such as stainless steel and real wood.
- To clean your knives or other items made in this region, use mild dish detergent and hand wash them for best results. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
Give an Elegant Gift
If you've got a wine lover or a chef on your shopping list, you can't go wrong with something from this region. Check out these gift-giving ideas:
- Many of these products come in elegant boxes, so all you need to do is wrap them in decorative paper and add a bow. The boxes themselves are so lovely that your gift recipient can use them for stylish storage after taking the implements out.
- For small items, such as a wine opener or a single knife, a gift bag makes a simple yet stylish presentation. Wrap the item in a coordinating shade of tissue paper before placing it in the bag for even more visual interest.
- Consider adding a few accessories to your gift. For example, if you're giving a corkscrew, pair it with a crystal decanter for an extra-thoughtful touch.
- These implements are a great gift for birthdays and holidays, and they also make a great present for a housewarming party that your recipient will use over and over.
The right tools make all the difference when preparing food or even opening wine. Enjoy professional-grade quality with something from the Laguiole selection of products.