- Instant Pot Stainless-Steel 20-Cup Zest Plus Rice Cooker Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $59.95
- Zojirushi Rice Cooker $179.95
- Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer $329.95
- Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer $499.95
- Cuckoo Rice Cooker CR-1020FW Sugg. Price $169.95 Our Price $119.95
- All-Clad Electric Rice & Grain Cooker Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Breville Risotto Plus, 4-Qt. Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $109.98
Make Dinner Easy with an Electric Rice Cooker
With rice being a major staple food in most homes, an electric rice cooker can make dinnertime fast, easy, filling and delicious. These countertop electrics can help you with meal prep for the week, fill your fridge for family members to grab a bite whenever they want or steam up a fluffy bowl while you take care of the rest of the meal. As these small electrics become more ubiquitous, you can enjoy high-tech features, sleek designs and life-enhancing accessories.
What is an Electric Rice Cooker?
An electric rice cooker is a small appliance that you plug in and rest on your countertop to make rice. The cooker consists of a cooking bowl and a thermostat, plus other features depending on which brand you choose. There are a number of high-quality brands to shop, so you can choose your rice cooker based on exactly what you need.
- For example, a Zojirushi rice cooker is a top-of-the-line choice with a few options. Go for the classic rice cooker with a sealed lid to keep steam inside, plus a comfortable array of button features to make rice prep easy.
- This line also offers an induction heating rice cooker with a warmer, so you can make your rice in the afternoon and still eat it hot at night.
- Some rice cookers can do even more, like make risotto. Shop a Breville rice cooker to get this expanded set of features that allow you to make the creamy, savory rice dish for yourself or your family.
Great Ways to Use Your Rice Cooker
A rice cooker can be used multiple ways in your home. If you and your family really like rice, you might find yourself using yours daily. Other people use their once or twice a week and portion rice out while cooking for even greater convenience.
- Use your rice cooker as a key tool in meal prep. Set aside portions to mix with protein and veggies throughout the week. Create rice salads, risottos and more.
- When you've had a busy day, your electric rice cooker can create a well-seasoned base for any meal with very little effort on your part. Set up the machine and let it cook your rice while you handle other tasks.
- If you're hosting a party, a rice cooker lets you prepare enough for everyone quickly and easily. Since it's a countertop appliance, you can still use your stove burners for other cooking.
Choose your rice cooker now from the wide array available at Williams Sonoma to make meals simple and tasty.