- Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 3-Qt. Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Instant Pot Duo Plus80 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8-Qt. Sugg. Price $320 Our Price $159.95
- Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $129.95
- Instant Pot Duo60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Instant Pot Glass Lid, 9" Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $14.95
- Instant Pot Stainless-Steel Inner Pot, 6-Qt Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $29.95
- Instant Pot Ceramic Inner Pot, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $19.95
- All-Clad Electric Pressure Cooker with Precision Steam Control, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $249.95
- All Clad Pressure Cooker with Williams Cookbook, 6-Qt. $264.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $299.95
- Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Pressure Cooker with Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Pressure Cooker Cookbook Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $114.95
- Breville Fast Slow Pro Pressure Cooker, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $249.95
- Wolf Gourmet Multi Cooker Sugg. Price $799 Our Price $599.95
- Fagor Innova Pressure Cooker $139.95 – $179.95
- Fissler Vitavit Comfort Pressure Cooker Sugg. Price $310 Our Price $279.95
- Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Pressure Cooker Cookbook $14.95
- The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook $19.95
- Cuisinart Multi-Cooker, 7-Qt. Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- KitchenAid® 4-Qt. Stainless-Steel Multi-Cooker & Stir Tower $399.95
- KitchenAid® 4-Qt. Stainless-Steel Multi-Cooker with Steam/Roast Rack Sugg. Price $330 Our Price $249.95
- KitchenAid® Stainless-Steel Stir Tower Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $179.95
- Instant Pot Sealing Rings Sugg. Price $24 Our Price $11.95
Electric Pressure Cooker
Prepare delicious, healthy meals in the amount of time it takes to watch an episode of your favorite TV show. An electric pressure cooker is a great solution for whipping up delicious meals and juggling events in your busy life. This handy appliance speeds up the cooking process for just about any dish, so you can spend less time browning, boiling and sautéing, and more time relaxing and connecting with your family. At Williams Sonoma, our collections include plenty of choices to help you prepare your favorite dishes in record time.
Pressure cookers are exactly what they sound like. They use steam pressure inside a sealed pot to quickly cook ingredients. This is different from a slow cooker, which uses low temperatures and long cooking times to thicken stews and tenderize meats. Many models offer a choice between high, medium and low pressure, which lets you adjust settings depending on the kinds of ingredients you want to use.
Some pressure cookers are single-use devices that only do pressure cooking, which comes in handy if you want to simplify your kitchen. If you just want one device that lets you add ingredients, seal the lid, press the "On" button and forget about your meal until it’s ready to serve, these models are helpful options. However, if you want a bit more control over the cooking process or you want a device that can do double-duty as a slow cooker or rice cooker, a multi-cooker is a great choice. A multi-cooker lets you be a bit more hands-on in the kitchen. For example, this device lets you brown ingredients in your electric fry pan before adding them to the pot as you prepare a batch of rice. Then, you can set the rice aside and cook the sauce in minutes.
When choosing a pressure cooker, concentrate first and foremost on the features you want. If you simply want to pressure cook your meals, it makes less sense to opt for a multi-cooker with numerous settings. Likewise, if you also want to make your own yogurt and slow cook dishes while you do household chores, having more features and options is the way to go. Size can also play a role. If you live alone, you may not want a device that can hold large volumes of ingredients. If you want to cook for your family or you frequently entertain, a larger cooker is ideal. Finally, keep your existing appliances in mind. In a kitchen filled with brightly colored microwaves and toasters, you might want to choose a simple stainless steel cooker.