- Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Dicing Food Processor Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Spiralizer & Dicer Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95
- Cuisinart Elite 2.0 16-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $545 Our Price $299.95
- Breville Sous Chef Peel & Dice Food Processor, 16-Cup Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $499.95
- KitchenAid® Limited Edition Queen of Hearts 3 1/2-Cup Food Processor $54.95
- Breville Sous Chef™ Food Processor, 12-Cup Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $299.95
- Breville Sous Chef™ Plus Food Processor, 12-Cup Sugg. Price $549 Our Price $329.95
- Breville Sous Chef™ Food Processor, 16-Cup Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $399.95
- Cuisinart Prep 9-Cup Food Processor $149.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 11-Cup Food Processor, Gun Metal $149.95
- Cuisinart Prep 11 & 11-Cup Food Processor Stainless $179.95
- Cuisinart 13-Cup Elemental Food Processor, Stainless-Steel" Sugg. Price $325 Our Price $179.95
- Cuisinart 4-Cup Elemental Food Processor Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $39.95
- Cuisinart 14-Cup Custom Food Processor Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Elite 2.0 12-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Mini Prep, 4-Cup Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $59.95
- Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, 3-Cup Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $39.95
- Smeg Food Processor Attachment Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $129.95
- Magimix Food Processor 14 Cup Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $349.95
- Breville Peel & Dice Accessory Kit Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $199.95
- Breville Dicing Kit Sugg. Price $194.95 Our Price $129.95
- Cuisinart 13-Cup Spiralizer Kit Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $49.95
- Excalibur Electric Household Cube Grinder Sugg. Price $179.95 Our Price $149.95
- Cuisinart Prep Express Slicer Shredder & Spiralizer Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $69.95
- Philips MultiChopper with ChopDrop Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $59.95
- KitchenAid® Food Processor Attachment $149.95
- Chef'sChoice Meat Grinder Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $179.95
- Smeg Multi-Food Grinder Attachement Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $99.95
- Chef'sChoice 615 Electric Food Slicer Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $149.95
- Chef'sChoice 665 Food Slicer Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $229.95
- Cuisinart Spice & Nut Grinder Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $39.95
- Beaba Babycook Plus, Cloud $199.95
- Beaba Babycook Cloud Steam Cooker & Blender $149.95
- Weston Electric Grinder #12 $179.95
- Weston Electric Grinder #8 $129.95
Explore New Textures with A Food Processor
A food processor is a modern essential for your kitchen. If you love to cook, this compact machine is here to help you get interesting new textures, while chopping, mincing, grinding and more. With a wide variety of processors available, choosing the one that's right for you is a matter of how you'd like to use it. Home cooks like you use theirs to make hummus, pestos, veggie noodles, potato chips, salsas, incredibly fresh burgers, tantalizing spice blends and much, much more.
What Is A Food Processor?
A food processor is a small countertop kitchen electric that is used to blend, puree, grind or otherwise process foods into other base ingredients, dips, soups or other dishes.
- Food processors consist of large, bowl-like containers with a flat bottom. Most come with an attachment that has two blades that rotate in order to process your ingredients.
- Depending on your chosen attachments, you may have other choices for how to process the food. For instance, you could use a grater attachment to make hash browns or slice carrots into thin pennies for a baked dish.
- Other food processors have kits you can select that do even more, like dicing or other cuts. Choose a Cuisinart food processor and you can spiralize to create curlicue garnishes or pasta-inspired dishes with their kit.
Other Kitchen Appliances for Processing
While classic processors are usually the bowl-and-blade kind, there are many other ways you can work with your food's texture while cooking to create unique, impressive meals for yourself and your family.
- If your family loves when you go to the butcher or the deli, go the extra mile to make your own ground meat or deli slices with a meat grinder or meat slicer that you use with large, homemade roasts.
- Many people use their blenders for food processing, but it's actually ideal to use these two appliances for separate purposes. Blenders are best for smoothies or other mixed beverages.
- If you like lots of different cuts and shapes, you can shop for a variety of single-use kitchen tools. Many people like having exactly the right tool for the job on hand at all times, but you can also select food processing kits for a more streamlined operation.
How To Select The Right Appliances for You
Be sure you get the processor that's best for you. For instance, if you have large batches of dips you like to make, a Magimix food processor can help you prepare for parties or a big family gathering. A KitchenAid food processor may be quieter than the older one you have at home right now.
Consider counter space, how much volume you'll be processing and which attachments you need to make the right choice for you.