- KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $129.99 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Dicing Food Processor Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor with Spiralizer & Dicer Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95
- Cuisinart 4-Cup Elemental Food Processor Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $39.95
- Breville Sous Chef Peel & Dice Food Processor, 16-Cup Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $499.95
- Cuisinart Elite 2.0 16-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $545 Our Price $299.95
- Cuisinart Elite 2.0 12-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $249.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 11-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $149.95
- Cuisinart Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Breville Sous Chef™ Plus Food Processor, 12-Cup Sugg. Price $549 Our Price $329.95
- Breville Sous Chef™ Food Processor, 12-Cup Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $299.95
- Breville Sous Chef™ Food Processor, 16-Cup Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $399.95
- Magimix Food Processor 12-Cup Sugg. Price $400 – $450 Our Price $299.95 – $349.95
- Magimix Food Processor 14 Cup Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $349.95
- Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor, 16 Cup Food Processor with Triple Pusher Sugg. Price $650 Our Price $499.95
- Excalibur Electric Household Cube Grinder Sugg. Price $179.95 Our Price $149.95
- Cuisinart Elite Mini Prep Food Processor, 4-Cup Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $54.95
- Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, 3-Cup Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $39.95
- Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Mini Prep, 4-Cup Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $59.95
- Magimix by Robot-Coupe Food Processor, 14-Cup Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $399.95
- Cuisinart Prep Express Slicer Shredder & Spiralizer Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $69.95
- Philips MultiChopper with ChopDrop Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $69.95
- KitchenAid® Food Processor Attachment Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $149.95
- Chef'sChoice Meat Grinder Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $179.95
- Smeg Multi-Food Grinder Attachement $99.95
- Chef'sChoice 615 Electric Food Slicer Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $149.95
- Chef'sChoice Food Slicer Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $229.95
- Cuisinart Spice & Nut Grinder Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $39.95
- Beaba Babycook Plus, Cloud $199.95
- Beaba Babycook Cloud Steam Cooker & Blender $149.95
- Cuisinart 13-Cup Spiralizer Kit Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $49.95
Many of the food prep tasks that you need to complete in the kitchen are made much easier when you use a food processor. At Williams-Sonoma, we carry many top brands of food processors that can do everything that you can do by hand and more, including chop, puree, slicer, blend and grind. On top that, our line of food processors are stylish looking as well, which means they fit in well with the other electric devices you may have on your kitchen counters like a stand mixer and toaster oven.
Our food processors range in size from mini 3- and 4-cup prep bowls ideal for making homemade baby food or salsa all the way up to 16-cup prep bowls that can help you prepare everything you need for a holiday meal or backyard barbecue. Our food processors are easy to use, featuring easy-access control buttons that allow you to choose the right speed for the task at hand. Many of these food processors also feature wide-mouth tubes that make it easy to add whole fruits and vegetables or large chunks of meat without having to stop and start several times. For slicing and shredding, many food processors offer reversible discs and adjustable features that allow you to vary the sizes of the cuts and shreds you are making.
Another benefit of our food processors is that everything except the bases is dishwasher-safe, making cleanup more of an afterthought than a task to dread. The bases come in many finishes that you probably already have in your kitchen like white, silver and gunmetal gray. However, if you have more eclectic decor tastes or want to have something that mixes or matches with your other small electric appliances, such as a blender, look for food processors in black or cranberry red.
Another tool that you should have in your kitchen that works hand-in-hand with your food processor is a stand mixer. These durable workhorses are ideal for mixing up dough, batter and other recipe items in minutes. Our adjustable height and speed stand mixers feature some standard finishes, as well as ones that make them stand out from the rest of your kitchen appliances. If this appeals to you, look for colors like pink, cobalt blue, tangerine, pistachio or grape. Our stand mixers feature large work bowls that range between 5 and 7 quarts and are made from either stainless-steel or glass. Most come with three standard attachments — flat beater, dough hook and wire whip — that allow you to master many recipes, such as those requiring yeast dough or whipped cream. The bowl and attachments are also dishwasher-safe, meaning you have fewer things to hand-wash afterward.
You can make your stand mixer even more versatile by adding one or several attachments that allow you to make homemade pasta, sausages or juices. Skip the dried or frozen premade pasta and make your own fettuccine, spaghetti, ravioli and much more using these simple attachments. All you need to do is roll out the dough and feed it through the rollers attached to and powered by the mixer for the best pasta you and your family have ever had. Other attachments for your stand mixer include spiralizers that turn fresh vegetables into healthy and fun side dishes, food grinders to make homemade burgers and sausages and an ice cream maker attachment to make your own frozen desserts with ingredients of your choosing.
Another ideal time-saving device you should have in your kitchen is an electric pressure cooker. These devices allow you to make a multitude of dishes in minutes rather than hours and some are multipurpose cookers that allow you to steam, sauté, bake, braise and much more. Like a slow cooker, these programmable pressure cookers make it so you can put composed dishes in them, set the timer to cook everything, go about your day and have a tasty, healthy meal ready for you and your family when you get home. Everything from soups to stews and rice to oatmeal can be made in these cookers without much fuss or mess.