- KitchenAid® Metallic Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $780 Our Price $599.95
- KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $379.95
- KitchenAid® Design Series Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $560 Our Price $429.95
- KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $349.95
- KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater, Copper Sugg. Price $780 Our Price $599.95
- KitchenAid® Artisan Design Mini Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $379.95
- KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $430 Our Price $329.95
- KitchenAid® Pro Line® Copper Stand Mixer, 7 Qt. Sugg. Price $1,300 Our Price $999.95
- KitchenAid® Professional 600 Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $570 – $650 Our Price $499.95
- KitchenAid® Professional 6500 Design Series Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $760 Our Price $579.95
- KitchenAid® Pro Line® Stand Mixer, 7-Qt. Sugg. Price $750 – $780 Our Price $599.95
- KitchenAid® 9-Speed Professional Hand Mixer Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- KitchenAid® Pro Line® Brushed Nickel Stand Mixer, 7 Qt. Sugg. Price $1,300 Our Price $999.95
KitchenAid® Stand Mixers
A KitchenAid® stand mixer is a more powerful alternative to your hand mixer. The stand mixer is synonymous with the KitchenAid® brand as it was the first to manufacture home stand mixers approximately a century ago. It provides premium performance and features that can only come from a century-long leader in the industry. At Williams Sonoma, we offer a wide selection of KitchenAid® stand mixer models to suit your needs.
The Stand Mixer Advantage
If you have been using your trusty hand-held mixer for quite some time, you will likely appreciate what the more powerful stand mixer can do for you. What stand mixers give up in portability, they certainly make up for in terms of convenience and sheer power. For instance, stand mixers can make short work of even the heaviest batters and mix the toughest dough mixes for cookies and cakes. Stand mixers also afford you the convenience of just letting an appliance mix your batter while you focus on other tasks in the kitchen. In terms of capacity, stand mixers come in handy whenever you need to mix or knead a large batch of batter or dough.
KitchenAid® Stand Mixers
The KitchenAid® stand mixer comes in different models to suit your needs. There are some simple considerations that will help you determine the right KitchenAid® stand mixer model for you. If capacity is your main consideration, our offerings range between 3-quart to 7-quart capacities. In this regard, the counter space that you have set aside for the stand mixer is also a factor if you are ordering according to capacity, which determines the physical dimensions of the stand mixer. KitchenAid® comes in mini, standard and pro sizes.
Another plus with KitchenAid® stand mixer models is that they are aesthetically pleasing on top of their power and versatility. The mixers come in different colors and designs to complement your existing kitchen layout and decor, which gives you the convenient option of making it eye candy on your countertop. KitchenAid® stand mixers come with various features and functionalities that make mixing and kneading easy with an automatic shut off function and timer, planetary motion and stable bowl locks. The models also come with various KitchenAid® mixer attachments including beaters, dough hooks and wire whips.
The KitchenAid® line of stand mixers is one of the best investments in kitchen appliances. Discovering the right stand mixer for your needs is easier with KitchenAid®, and you’ll love how much it comes in handy when you create your favorite dishes.