- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $699.95 – $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender with Williams Sonoma Perfect Blending Cookbook $614.95
- Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $499.95
- Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $499.95
- Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Blender Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $449.95
- KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar, Copper Sugg. Price $1,150 Our Price $999.95
- KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $599.95
- KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender Sugg. Price $630 Our Price $499.95
- Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender $359.95
- Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix S55 Personal Blender, Brushed Stainless Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $399.95
- Vitamix S50 Personal Blender Sugg. Price $399.95 Our Price $349.95
- Vitamix 780 Blender Sugg. Price $800 Our Price $649.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender Sugg. Price $630 Our Price $529.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 500 Gallery Sugg. Price $630 Our Price $529.95
- Blendtec Professional 800 Blender Sugg. Price $1,300 Our Price $799.95
- Breville Hemisphere Control Blender Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Breville Boss Super Blender Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $399.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch High Performance Blender $249.95
- Smeg Blender $249.95
- Wolf Gourmet Blender Sugg. Price $799 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix TurboBlend Two-Speed Blender Sugg. Price $480 Our Price $379.95
- Breville Boss To Go Sport Personal Blender Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $159.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Personal Extraction Blender $79.95
- All-Clad Immersion Blender Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- Bamix Professional Immersion Blender Sugg. Price $249 Our Price $199.95
- Philips ProMix Hand Blender Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $149.95
- OXO On Bright Digital Immersion Blender $89.95
- KitchenAid® Pro Line® Cordless Immersion Blender Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $299.95
- Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Vitamix Ascent 64-oz. Container $159.95
- Vitamix Ascent Blending Cup, 20 Oz. $29.95
- Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter $129.95
- Vitamix Blending Cups Starter Kit, 20 oz. $129.95
- Vitamix 20-Oz. To-Go Container $29.95
- Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container $129
- Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container $139.95
- Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container $144
Making healthy smoothies, soups, sauce or frosty margaritas requires a reliable blender that gets the job done. At Williams-Sonoma, we have taken the time to find options that are durable, affordable and easy to use for everyday kitchen tasks. Whether you want a hand blender or a professional blender, we are certain there is an option for you. Get advanced and powerful options from KitchenAid that feature a 3.5-peak-horsepower motor for optimum performance. Some feature a Thermal Control Jar that heats soup faster and preserves heat longer than most options. Vitamix blenders make another great pick for prepping smoothies, purees and frozen desserts. It offers you a dry blade blender for grinding beans and grains or kneading floor and a wet blade blender for salsa and sauce. Immersion blenders from All-Clad, Breville and Bamix are ideal options if you are looking for something simple yet reliable.
Getting the right juicers for healthy living is quite important. Our selection of juicers features several types, such as slow masticating, whole food and high-speed juicers. If you want a masticating option, you could pick Philips Micro Juicer Elite to enjoy maximum extraction of nutrients from ingredients. Breville is celebrated for its high-speed blenders, and you can get Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed Juicer that operates at up to 12,500 RPM for solid foods. For a whole food option, you can bring the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender home and enjoy its five preset programs for washing, purees and smoothies.
Focus on cooking and leave the prep work to your food processors to save time in the kitchen. Our selection offers you both mini and full-size food processors so you can choose whatever you prefer. With the Cuisinart Elite food processor, you can enjoy up to 1,500 watts of power to shred, slice, chop and dough with speed and precision. Thanks to the wide feed tube, itʼs effortless to fill in ingredient without precutting. If you are preparing a meal for two or your own, a mini processor, such as the Cuisinart Elite Mini Prep Food Processor, is great for those small yet time-consuming tasks. Mince herbs, garlic and nuts easily. Donʼt forget to add attachments including slicing discs and juice extractors if you need more.
With the right hand and stand mixers, you can experiment almost any recipe. Our exclusive wide range of mixers give you the tools, including dough hook, wire whip and beater to make cookies quickly. A hand mixer is a reliable tool for whipping and kneading easily. Some units feature an electronic sensor to determine the right speed for a particular ingredient. We stock your favorites from brands, such as Breville, KitchenAid, OXO On and Cuisinart. You also can add attachments for your stand mixer such as beaters, bowls, pasta press attachment, and bowl scrapers to finish the job.
Baking, roasting and toasting tasks are fun and easy if your kitchen is armed with the ideal ovens and toasters. Choose your pick from our wide selection of convention, microwave, countertop and mini toaster ovens. With unique features, such as defrosting, reheating and smart cooking, you can enjoy mouthwatering delicacy for common food types. We offer two versions of toasters: two- or four-slice options that feature slot modifications for nonstandard slice sizes. For cooking chicken on the rotisserie spit, opt for the Cuisinart Rotisserie Convection Toaster that features 12 preset programs.
Enjoy fresh, homemade pasta anytime you want with pasta machines. You can opt for specialty machines, such as Philips Smart Pasta Maker, Philips Pasta Maker and Imperia Pasta Presto, which are uniquely engineered for making pasta. You can also get attachments for kitchen tools such as KitchenAid and Kenwood Cooking Chef. Enjoy up to eight discs with the Philips Pasta Maker to make different shapes, such as angel hair, tagliatelle and pappardelle.