- Nonstick Madeleine Pan $25
- Gobel Nonstick Mini Madeleine Plaque $25
- Gobel Traditional Finish Madeleine Plaques Pan $16.95
- Gobel Nonstick Brioche Pan $13
- Gobel Traditional Finish Brioche Pan, 3 1/4", Set of 6 $16
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Round Tart Pan $21 – $25
- Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Round Tart Pans $11 – $14
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Square Tart Pan $26
- Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Square Tart Pan $19.95
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Rectangular Tart Pan $32
- Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Rectangular Tart Pan $18
- Gobel Standard Nonstick Rectangular Tart Pan $27
- Rectangular Tart Pan $19
- Gobel Nonstick Mini Round Tart Pan $25
- Tartlet Pan, Set of 6 $21
- Gobel Traditional Finish Mini Round Tart Pans $26
With the Williams-Sonoma Gobel Bakeware line, your pastries and baked goods will be an unparalleled success. Your tarts and cakes will brown beautifully, thanks to the heavy-gauge tinned steel, which also ensures uniform baking of all your delicious pastries and main dishes. The nonstick exterior finish makes cleaning a breeze so you can spend more time enjoying your baked creations with your family.
Pastry chefs tend to agree that success in the kitchen begins with the best bakeware and other baking and pastry tools. When you refuse to leave anything to chance, we are ready to help with a wide array of tart pans, brioche pans and even mini tartlet pans. You can leave all worries behind about the release of your baked goods with these high-quality bakeware pieces. The removable bottoms of many pans makes it easy to support the baked crust while you simply slip off the outer rings.
Go ahead and grab all the measuring cups and spoons in your drawers when the urge to bake hits you. You can be sure that your crusts have never been so flaky and golden as they are when you reach for the Gobel Bakeware in your cupboards. You can even use these tart pans for whipping up savory quiches as well.
When it’s time to clean up, we recommend hand washing these pieces in warm, sudsy water. Soaking shouldn’t be necessary, thanks to the nonstick surfaces. In fact, we don’t recommend soaking the bakeware, and you shouldn’t use abrasive scouring tools or products when washing either. After drying the pieces with a soft cloth, they stow away easily with your other cake pans and baking dishes until you’re ready to bake again.
The user-friendly design and superior craftsmanship of the Gobel Bakeware pieces make them ideal for everyday use in the kitchen. Although you’ll want to be careful to use only nonmetallic whisks and other utensils, any silicone, nylon or wood utensil is perfectly safe to use with the Gobel line of bakeware. These utensils ensure that you don’t scratch the nonstick surfaces.
Since 1887, the Gobel Bakeware line has been produced in France. This extensive history is indicative of the high quality and unsurpassed craftsmanship that goes into every piece. When you bake with these pans, you can rest assured that your time and effort will result in stunning savory and sweet treats that your family and friends will enjoy.