- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Porcelain Lasagna Baker with Handles $35
- Silpat Brownie Pan $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Pastry Tools, Set of 5 $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Offset Icing Spatulas, Set of 2 $34.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Straight Icing Spatulas, Set of 2 $34.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Offset Spatula $16.95 – $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Straight Spatula $16.95 – $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Pastry Brush $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Fluted Pastry Cutter $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Bench Scraper $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Pastry Blender $19.95
- Emile Henry Covered Bread Loaf $100
- Emile Henry Baguette Baker $130
- Emile Henry No Knead Bread Pot $130
- Emile Henry Covered Vented Bread Loaf Pan $99.95 – $100
- Emile Henry Mini Baguette Baker, White $130
- Emile Henry Artisian Loaf Baker, White $130
- Emile Henry Italian Bread Loaf Baker, White $130
- Black Walnut Handle Bread Lame $34.95
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Veggie Roasting Mat Half Sheet $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Veggie Roasting Mat Quarter Sheet $12.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Baker $25 – $30
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Bakers Set $55
- Nordic Ware Bee Bitelets Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Honeycomb Cake Pan $39.95
- Nordic Ware Blossom Bundt® Cake Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Flower Bouquet Cakelet $39.95
- Nordic Ware Honey Bee Loaf Pan $34
- Nordic Ware Magnolia Bundt Cake Pan $38
- Emile Henry Ruffled Heart Dish $49.95
- Nordic Ware Rose Cakelet Pan $39.95
- Nordic Ware Valentine Heart Cakelet Pan $39.95
- Conversation Heart Cookie Cutter Set $19.95
- Nordic Ware Backyard Bugs Pan $39.95
- Valentine's Day Pie Punches $19.95
- Valentines Cookie Cutters in Tube, Set of 8 $9.95
- Nordic Ware Butterfly Cake Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Citrus Blossom Loaf Pan $34
- Fortune Cookie Maker Kit $19.95
- Disney Frozen 2™ Nordic Ware Character Cakelet Pan Sugg. Price $40 Sale $19.99
- Disney Frozen 2™ Nordic Ware Frozen Snowflake Cake Pan Sugg. Price $36 Sale $19.99
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Pastry Mat $15
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Pizza Stone $25
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 10" Rolling Pin $15
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Pizza Peel $20
Treat Yourself to New Bakeware
Develop a reputation for making the best baked goods ever when you treat yourself to new bakeware from Williams Sonoma. These gorgeous baking accessories empower your creativity so that you can start making cakes and cakelets, cupcakes, cookies, breads and more. Expand your horizons to include pizza, specialty cakes and roasted delights that top anything you've ever made before. When you have a full inventory of top-notch bakeware, you can make whatever strikes your fancy. Stock up on cake pans, artisan cake molds, cookie cutters and trays, ceramic bakers and so much more. Find a color palette you love or stick to a favorite brand. Delicious baking is on your agenda.
Types of Bakeware for Every Kitchen
Explore which types of new bakeware suit your interests and needs. Make your selections depending on what's already in your kitchen and what kind of dishes you and your family enjoy. Prepare for sweet treats or fill a table with savory goods.
- For special occasions, try oven-to-table baking dishes that let you cook something amazing and present it to your loved ones straight from the oven. The hearty authenticity of your service lets them feel loved and gets mouths watering.
- When a lighthearted event is coming up, have fun with cookie cutters. Try under-the-sea themes or tropical fruit shapes. Ornate molds and Bundt pans complement the theme with extraordinary silhouettes.
- Ensure you have all the racks and sheets you need by stocking up before holidays, birthdays or other times when you'll want to make lots of cookies, pizza bagels or other baked goods.
Beautiful Bakeware for Everyday
You don't need a special occasion to treat yourself to new bakeware. Check out updated styles, finishes and shapes to inspire your baking and bring home your favorites today.
- Look for a glimmering Champagne gold finish from Nordic Ware. This impressive line of bakeware includes molds, muffin trays and other essentials and showstoppers.
- Ceramic or stoneware baking dishes are entirely collectible. Even if you already have a few you love, snag a few more when you see high design like ruffled edges or matte finishes in desaturated colors.
- Get into the spirit of making your own bread when you choose a proofing basket, cloche or bread pot. This bakeware is often able to go straight to the table after use.
Take the time to bake for family and friends to make close relationships even closer or get to know acquaintances and neighbors. New bakeware is inspiring in so many ways.