- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set $99.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 2-Piece Bakeware Set $59.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Half Sheet Pan $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Cookie Sheet $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Brownie Pan $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Crown Cake Pan $32.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Round Cake Pan $27.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Square Cake Pan $32.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Rectangular Baking Pan, 9" X 13" $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Loaf Pan $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick Muffin Set, Set 2 $44.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Muffin Pan, 6-Well $29.95
- Calphalon Signature Nonstick Mini Cupcake Pan, 24-Well $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Angel Food Cake Pan $34.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Mini Pie Pans, Set of 4 $32.95
- Calphalon Signature Ceramic Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set $59.95
- Calphalon Signature Cooling Rack $19.95
- Calphalon Gourmet 4-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $54.99 Our Price $44.95
- Calphalon Gourmet 5-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $69.99 Our Price $59.95
- Calphalon Gourmet 10-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $119.99 Our Price $99.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Jelly Roll Pan Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Round Cake Pan Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Square Cake Pan Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Baking Pan Sugg. Price $34.99 – $49.99 Our Price $24.95 – $29.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Cookie Sheet Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Muffin Pan, 12-Well Sugg. Price $34.99 – $49.99 Our Price $29.95 – $34.95
- Calphalon Gourmet Loaf Pan, 1 1/2 Lb. Sugg. Price $34.99 Our Price $24.95
Calphalon Gourmet Bakeware
Take it easy when you bake with Calphalon bakeware pieces that offer features designed to save you time and show off your true baking finesse. You and the Gourmet Two-Piece Baking Set from Williams-Sonoma will create appetizers in abundance on the two ample cookie sheets included in this set. The two matching wire cooling racks are also sized to hold a full pan of cookies or appetizers. The racks are ideal bases when using our decorating tools to pipe frosting or sprinkle decorations on cookies since the racks have six legs for stability and raise the wire rack up off the counter. You can place parchment paper beneath the rack to catch the extra sprinkles or colored sugar you shake on cutout cookies. Then, use a funnel or folded parchment edge to pour them back in the sprinkling jar.
Order the gourmet cookie sheet individually or as part of the 10-piece bakeware set. All of the pieces in the Calphalon bakeware collection are made of steel cores with interlocking nonstick surfaces. The layers of material retain and conduct heat for even finishes and browning of all your pastries, cakes and cookies, and the nonstick surfaces mean fewer one-legged gingerbread men or cakes with cracked tops.
Good cake pans are essential for the home baker, and Calphalon makes them in several sizes to create layer cakes or one-pan cakes to fit the size of your guest list. The heavy gauge steel in the round, square and rectangular cake pans makes them hold their shape and hold the heat for even, moist cake layers. You can create your own bars and brownies or cinnamon rolls in the deep pans, too. Have plenty of measuring cups and spoons on hand because youʼll want to bake often when you have these pans.
The Calphalon Gourmet Muffin Pan is steel-strong and great for making breakfast muffins, mini tarts and quiches. The nonstick surface ensures every baked good pops free of the 12 wells. The jelly roll pan has deeper sides than a normal baking sheet to hold sponge cake and cook it evenly. Use a melamine mixing bowl with a pour spout to evenly add batter to muffin tin wells or to jelly roll pans. The spout on the bowl helps you avoid messes on the counter or bakeware edge, too.
If you love to make homemade bread you need pans like the Calphalon Gourmet loaf pan. It has the steel core and nonstick features that make baking bread enjoyable and easy to do. Cleanup is a breeze with the easy-release finish, and the sturdy material will hold its shape for many years of bread baking. Use up that excess garden produce making zucchini bread or try one of our amazing baking mixes including key lime and pumpkin spice flavors. We also have Spanish olive and Irish soda bread for savory meals as well as biscuit, cookie and cake mixes to try. Pre-measured mixes are great when youʼre pressed for time or youʼre new to baking and want to start with simple recipes.
Add new pieces to your baking equipment or get a starter set to cover the basics. Youʼll learn as you bake more things that people love getting baked goods as gifts, and this is especially true for people who have everything, including sweet teeth that are never satisfied. Your delicious breads and cakes are also appreciated by those who enjoy gourmet food. With Calphalon bakeware, you can make your familyʼs birthday cakes, bake up batches of brownies and always have a pan for making holiday cookies. Be sure to order some gift packaging to attach to your wrapped or boxed gift items. People enjoy fun homemade labels almost as much as the goodies inside.