Traeger Pro Series 780 Grill
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Salt Lake City-based Traeger Grills redefined outdoor cooking with the convection-based Original Wood Pellet Grill – and now, it's WiFIRE-enabled for easy control directly from your smartphone. Using a combination of natural hardwood pellets and the precision of digital technology, Traeger grills offer the cooking versatility of a traditional oven with the delicious wood-fired flavor of an outdoor barbecue. This innovative grill features six functions, a convenient secondary cooking rack and a Digital Pro Controller to maintain temperatures within 15°F of the desired set point.
- WiFIRE digital controller allows you to set and adjust temperatures and monitor cooking from your smartphone.
- Designed with 6-in-1 functionality to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and barbecue with consistent results.
- Equipped with two cooking racks.
- Digital Pro Controller features Advanced Grilling Logic to maintain temperature within 15°F of desired set point.
- Dual meat probes help ensure food reaches ideal internal temperature.
- Plug-in outlet required.
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 49" x 27" x 55" high (with hood down); 780-sq.-inch cooking surface.
- Main rack: 34" x 19".
- Extra rack: 34" x 7".
- 18-lb.-cap. pellet hopper
- 8' power cord.
- 146 lb.
- Made in China.
- Sawhorse-style base has flared legs for extra stability.
- Substantial side-lift bar provides secure grip and even weight distribution for transportation.
- All-terrain wheels enable grill to roll easily over all types of surfaces.
- Pellet hopper clean-out allows you to change pellets on the fly.
- Main rack holds up to 24 burgers, 6 whole chickens, 32 hot dogs or 9 rib racks.
- Extra rack holds up to 16 burgers or 24 hot dogs.
- 3-year warranty.
WiFIRE App Information
- Uses Wi-Fi network to connect grill to Traeger App via cloud servers.
- Change temperature, increase smoke and set timers from anywhere.
- Access 1000+ recipes, from wood-fired pizza to BBQ brisket.
- Custom cook cycles let you track and adjust times and temperatures throughout grilling process to achieve consistent results with every meal.
- Delivers precise, consistent temperature +/-15°F from 165°F to a searing 500°F.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Designed for use with Traeger Grills hardwood pellets only. A 10-lb. bag of Traeger Barbecue Pellets will last for at least five uses of the grill. On high, the grill uses 2 lb. of pellets per hour. On medium, 1 lb. per hour and on smoke, 1/2 lb. per hour.
- After each use, clean drip tray with hot soapy water or oven-style cleaning product.
- After each use, wipe down grease splatters on grill exterior. Use a designated stainless-steel cleaner to clean and polish exterior surfaces.
- To clean the grill grates, while the grill is still hot, dip a brush with brass bristles in hot water and scrub to remove charred residue.
- Allow grill to cool and dry thoroughly before covering.
White Glove Delivery
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Standard UPS Delivery
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within one to two weeks. Assembly required for Standard UPS delivery. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Sad day...had to return. We bought the 575 unit for our new house as my husband had wanted a Treager forever. Sadly, we could not get it to ignite and today, we returned it to the store we bought it from. Unfortunately, they were not able to get another assembled unit to start up and even tried one out of the box and assembling it with my husband there. So we got a refund and now, we do not have a BBQ. I understand Treager moved their operation to China last year which may not have been a good move for them.Date published: 2019-10-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Tamsen from The bombdiggity! This grill is amazing! Easy to use, great app with a huge variety of recipes, and perfect results everytime.Date published: 2019-10-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe D from Wow, So Tasty So after months of debating I finally got a 780 a few weeks ago from a local feed supply store. First week I did a brisket with a simple recipe from an Okie pipeliner that brought in a fantastic brisket he cooked at his campground on his Traeger. Mine came out fantastic. Just did a 4 pound chicken tonite that was unbelievably juicy. Felt I needed to write a review after that one .Date published: 2019-09-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Shark Smoke from Winning in life Just a great smoker/grill. Can’t say enough about itDate published: 2019-09-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike T from Best grill on the market! I have owned and cooked on every type of grill, smoker, and oven. Charcoal, gas, electric. Nothing compares to the simplicity, convenience, quality and consistency of a Traeger. By far the best grill/smoker I have ever owned. I am a Traeger fan for life! A must have if you love you cook. My wife plans dinner around the Traeger so she can cook on it! Also, the WiFire technology.... game changer! Fantastic product all around.Date published: 2019-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazing and Simple to use! We bought our Traeger 575 Pro exactly a week ago. Since then, we have not missed a single day of using it. We owned our own restaurant and smoked beef and chicken every day, just wish we would have bought one of these babies along time ago. Our pellet of Choice, as of this moment, is Mesquite! We have made everything from New York Strips, To Simple Chuck Steaks, to burgers, to wings, to dummies, to grilled Cheese Sandwiches, grilled veggies, tostadas, etc. We are pushing the limits everyday. My next feat is to bake cookies on her and continue to find out what she can do. Also, it works amazing for reheating leftovers, they stay moist and delicious, even on reheating.Date published: 2019-09-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Traeger pro 780 Worth every penny!! Don’t hesitate if you are considering buying just do it, you won’t regret it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2019-09-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Roy W. from Excellent Grill and Easy to use Excellent grill with a lot of space. Easy to operate and the Wi-Fire is extremely convenient.Date published: 2019-09-20