- Harrods Heritage No.14 Breakfast Blend Tea Bags Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $20.99
- Harrods Heritage Loose Leaf Tea Gift Pack Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Harrods Tea Time Gift Box Sugg. Price $125.95 Sale $87.99
- Harrods Heritage Biscuit Assortment Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Harrods Heritage Shortbread Tin Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Harrods Heritage Toffees Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $13.99
- Harrods Cocoa Dusted Almonds Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $27.99
- Harrods Luxury Treats Hamper Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $159.99
- Harrods Luxury Extravagance Hamper Sugg. Price $999.95 Sale $799.99
- Harrods Christmas Holly and Ivy Hamper Sugg. Price $259.95 Sale $181.99
- Harrods Christmas Treats Gift Box Sugg. Price $125.95 Sale $99.99
Upgrade Tea Time Today with Harrods Luxury Teas
The ritual of tea time is one that has endured for centuries. To make the most of it, explore Harrods luxury teas. They're highly likely to become a signature taste in your home within the first few sips. If you're already a fan, look to Williams Sonoma to provide you with all the flavors you love and stylish gift sets to share with friends and family. Paired with biscuits, shortbreads, jams and more, Harrods luxury teas can delight and soothe every day. Enjoy your tea in the morning, take a break in the afternoon or just keep a cup nearby all day.
An Exclusive Partnership with Harrods
Right now, you can shop a wonderful range of Harrods luxury teas and assorted gift sets from the comfort of your home. Harrods has been a favorite of those with good taste for years. Even the original department store's architecture is as recognizable as any world landmark to many travelers.
- Harrods hampers have been a classic since the end of the 19th century, when Victorians coveted their refined design and all the gourmet treats beautifully packed inside.
- While the hampers are still a touchstone for many, certain gift sets are now exclusive in the United States to Williams Sonoma. Dip into packs of biscuits, spread jam on your favorite crackers or flatbreads and brew luxury teas only when you shop here.
- Share the bounty of Harrods with those you love during the holidays and for other special occasions. Harrods hampers & gift sets are for those in the know and those who may not know until you show them but get it right away. Gourmet European gifts like this don't come along every day.
Beloved Flavors of Harrods Luxury Teas
Harrods luxury teas are renowned for being so wonderful because they stay true to the simplicity of tea. While there are a great many fusions, infusions and warm herbal drinks that are fantastic, this tea is about enjoying the best of the real thing.
- The classic English breakfast tea is grown and dried for you to start your day. It's a robust black tea with a full taste and light floral undertones.
- An authentic Ceylon tea is full-bodied, aromatic and may have a malty taste that can also lean towards nuttiness when paired with certain biscuits or breads. It is a distinctive afternoon tea.
- The quintessential Earl Grey is known around the world as a British tea, but it's actually bergamot orange rind infused in black tea. The tea is smooth and lightly citrus.
Become acquainted with the gourmet luxury of Harrods teas and other tea time foods. Taking a daily break becomes a treasured ritual when you know how good your tea is.