- Philips Smart Pasta Maker & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Fresh Pasta Cookbook Sugg. Price $364.95 Our Price $314.95
- Philips Smart Pasta Maker Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $299.95
- Philips Smart Pasta Maker with Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook Sugg. Price $369.95 Our Price $319.95
- Philips Pasta Maker Sugg. Price $399 Our Price $249.95
- Philips Compact Pasta Maker for Two Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $149.95
- Philips Compact Pasta Maker for Two with Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook Sugg. Price $320 Our Price $169.95
- Philips Pasta Maker with Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook Sugg. Price $319.95 Our Price $269.95
- KitchenAid® Mixer Ravioli Attachment Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $149.95
- Smeg Pasta Roller & Cutter Set Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $269.95
- Philips Pasta Die Kit Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $49.95
- KitchenAid Gourmet Pasta Press Attachment Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $179.95
- Imperia Pasta Machine Attachments Sugg. Price $39.95 – $79.95 Our Price $29.96 – $59.96
- KitchenAid® 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $199.95
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Copper Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $74.96
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Silver Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $59.96
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Red Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $59.96
- Imperia Pasta Machine Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $59.96
Part of the satisfaction of entertaining guests is making your own unique culinary creations. Treat your friends and family to a dinner of spaghetti bolognese, carbonara or fettucini with noodles you make with electric pasta machines from Williams-Sonoma. Find a stand-alone appliance with the sole purpose of making your favorite pastas or find an attachment that lets you turn an existing appliance into a pasta powerhouse. Keep these appliances next to your other electric cookware for a fully stocked kitchen that rivals any professional chef’s.
When you are in a rush to make the perfect batch of pasta noodles, consider using the Philips Smart Pasta maker that produces a pound of product in less than 15 minutes. The appliance comes with eight different discs that help you produce vermicelli, angel hair, lasagna and penne without any additional work. The appliance weighs the amount of flour you add to it, letting you know just how much egg and water you need for the perfect batch. Thanks to its sleek design, you can place the device next to your favorite indoor grills and panini presses for all of your cooking needs.
For an even easier homemade pasta experience, the Imperia Pasta Presto lets you add all of your ingredients and forget about it. The high-performance motor produces sheets of dough quickly, while the adjustable knob lets you determine the thickness of the pasta. With a stainless-steel finish, it retains its luster through years of use in your kitchen. The nonstick coating keeps it easy to clean when you are churning out sheets and sheets of pasta for guests. The Imperia Pasta Presto is made in Italy, making it a fitting addition to a collection of fine European kitchen tools, such as an espresso machine.
If you already have a mixer from a brand such as KitchenAid®, there is no need to invest in a brand new electric pasta machine. You can turn your existing appliance into a super-efficient pasta machine with an attachment, such as the pasta roller or ravioli attachment. Both of these attachments are compatible with all KitchenAid® stand mixers and are easy to install. The stainless-steel construction is durable for those who make a lot of pasta. The pasta roller attachment is designed for making egg noodles, tortellini and lasagna, and the cutter attachment lets you transform sheets into spaghetti and fettuccine with ease. The ravioli attachment separates your pre-made pasta and lets you insert your favorite fillings fresh from the skillet to hand crank into individual dumplings.
While electric pasta machines are perfect for making the main part of the meal, no authentic Italian pasta dish is complete without a great sauce to accompany it. Find a professional-grade food processor to turn solid ingredients into a delicious sauce. Take a bunch of vine-ripened tomatoes and garlic for a classic red sauce, or add cream and cheese to the food processor for a rich white sauce. You can also find dicing food processors that leave the ingredients in a solid state so your guests can experience the exquisite crunch of your homegrown red peppers or zucchini.
Create a true Italian restaurant experience with your electric pasta maker by using toasters and electric ovens to make garlic bread or breadsticks with a crispy crunch. You can even find pizza crispers and ovens that allow you to serve guests a smorgasbord of food for a potluck or a buffet-style dinner.
Complete your meal with a bottle of wine or a nice beer to go along with it. Keep your spirituous beverages at the perfect temperature with a wine and beer fridge. These specially made refrigerators allow you to store several bottles of vino at the perfect temperature for when you are ready to serve them. With special UV-protected glass, the bottles are kept safe from the effects of light. If you have many guests you need to serve in a short amount of time, consider getting a fridge with a built-in tap that lets you serve cold draft beer at a moment’s notice.