- All-Clad C4 Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,980 Our Price $1,499.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,030 Our Price $719.96
- Mauviel Copper 12-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,090 Our Price $1,520
- Mauviel M250C Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,999.95 Our Price $1,599.96
- Ruffoni Historia Copper 7-Piece Cookware Set with Acorn Finials Sugg. Price $999.95 Our Price $799.96
- Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $399.95
- All-Clad Copper Core 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,875 – $1,970 Our Price $1,399.95 – $1,499.95
- All-Clad C4 Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $850 Our Price $799.95
- Ruffoni Omegna Cupra Hammered Copper 10-Piece Cookware set Sugg. Price $1,510 Our Price $999.96
- Mauviel Copper 8-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,279 Our Price $960
- Mauviel Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $902 Our Price $640
- All-Clad Copper Core 33-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $5,672 Our Price $3,999.95
- Mauviel M250C Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $999.95 Our Price $799.96
- Mauviel Copper Triply 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $639.96
- Mauviel Copper Triply 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,299.95 Our Price $1,039.96
- Williams Sonoma Professional Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $510 Our Price $319.96
- Calphalon Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $479.95 Our Price $407.96
- All-Clad Copper Core 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,275 Our Price $999.95
- All-Clad Copper Core 15-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $3,000 Our Price $2,199.95
- All-Clad Copper Core 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,365 Our Price $999.95
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,400 Our Price $1,249.95
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,820 Our Price $2,499.95
- Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set $399.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Hard-Anodized Copper Core Dishwasher-Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $799.95 Sale $399.99
Top-Performing Pots and Pans
Whether you’re cooking soup for lunch or preparing spaghetti sauce for a crowd, pots and pans are important in the whole cooking process. Top-performance means the cook’s job is easier and more precise, just like the pros. We use a tried and true method at Williams Sonoma to ensure that pots and pans can live up to the test of time.
Choosing the right cooking pans is easy with so many options. Non-stick coating cookware makes cleanup a breeze, as food won't get stuck to the pan. When choosing baking dishes, there are various sizes and shapes available with and without lids. Stocking up on a variety will come in handy over the upcoming years of baking and cooking. Some pots and pans have monogram options which are super for gifts.
Copper Cookware Sets
Copper pots are designed with premium metal that not only looks good but works very efficiently. Most of the sets have a stainless-steel lining that won’t react to the food. These pots and pans are carefully made to heat quickly and to provide even heat distribution so food cooks evenly throughout the pan. The cookware makes a wonderful wedding or anniversary gift, but it’s hard to give them away unless you already have a set yourself. The cookware sets range from smaller five-piece sizes to a much larger 15-piece set, with multiple sizes in between.
Copper utensils work especially well with copper pots and pans, but you can use them with other types too. Many of them come with silicone heads and stainless-steel handles with a copper coating. The silicone is scratch-resistant and won’t react with the food being cooked. Some of the utensil sets come with a storage crock that can be left out on the counter for convenience.
Flatware is definitely something every kitchen and dining room needs. Test out options like a heavier weight flatware set that feels good in your hands. Stainless-steel copper silverware come with an antiqued pewter finish, or with a polished gold or shiny copper plating on the handles. The gold flatware looks regal for a fancy dinner but is also suitable for daily use. The copper is gorgeous for any meal and stands out on the table. All three of these flatware sets are dishwasher safe, too. While there can be some variance depending on the selection, most of the flatware comes in 20-piece sets of four five-piece place settings. Place settings usually include a salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soup spoon and a teaspoon. Stay safe with two or three sets to serve plenty of folks on any occasion.