Buy Online, Pick Up in Store. Skip the Line. Enjoy Same-Day Pickup. LEARN MORE
Free Fast Shipping On Orders Over $49* Use Promo Code SHIP4FREE. SEE DETAILS
Earn 5% Back + Free Shipping When Your Open And Use a Williams Sonoma Credit Card. LEARN MORE
Exclusive Benefits + 3% Cash Back in Rewards Across Our Family of Brands with The Key Members Rewards. JOIN TODAY
Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Find a Store
Give the perfect gift. Any occasion, any time.
Perfect Pastries Delivered
Breville 3X Bluicer Pro
The World of Williams Sonoma Thoughtfully Designed. Thoroughly Tested. Made with Care.
Beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials starting at $4
Shop the Collection
Seasonal Wreaths Are Back
Everything You Need for Heartfelt Valentine's Celebrations
Celebrate 10 Years of All-Clad D5
20% Off Silicone & Utensils
Up to 65% Off Wüsthof Cutlery
Breville 3X Bluicer Pro
Williams Sonoma Bakeware
Celebrating Lunar New Year
Energizing Citrus Scents
Gifts for the Griller
Free Fast Shipping on Orders Over $49* Use Code: SHIP4FREE SEE DETAILS
Silpat The Silpat® story began in France back in 1965, when a baker named M. Guy Demarle invented the first nonstick baguette baking tray. Several years later, he created the original Silpat nonstick baking mats, which quickly became mainstays in professional bakeries around the world. Today, Silpat is pleased to introduce the Patisserie baking collection – available exclusively at Williams Sonoma.
Features & Benefits
• Silpat baking mats and Patisserie molds provide the ultimate nonstick surface.
• Even the stickiest and most delicate foods release effortlessly.
• No need to use parchment paper or grease your baking pan.
• Made from woven fiberglass strands encased in top-quality food-grade silicone.
• Proprietary technology ensures efficient heat conduction and even baking.
• Mesh structure provides optimal ventilation, so foods will brown evenly.
• Baking mats are also great for rolling out cookie or pastry dough.
• Eco-friendly kitchen essentials can be reused thousands of times.
• Ideal for use in the oven, microwave and freezer.
• Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F.
• For easy care, all Silpat products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Shop the Silpat Collection >
Learn how to bake luscious Lemon Madeleines
Bake a batch of Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get Baking with Silpat!
Meyer Lemon Fluted Cakelets >
Classic Lemon Madeleines >
Brown Sugar-Cranberry Oat Muffins >
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcakes >
Coconut Chocolate Macaroons >
Mini Banana-Maple Pancake Muffins >