Earn 5% Back + Free Standard Shipping Everyday When You Open & Use a Williams Sonoma Credit Card. LEARN MORE
Exclusive Benefits + 3% Back in Rewards Across Our Family of Brands with The Key Member Rewards. JOIN TODAY
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store. Skip the Line. Enjoy Same-Day Pickup. LEARN MORE
Free Fast Shipping on Orders Over $49* Use Promo Code SHIP4FREE. SEE DETAILS
Get It in Time for Halloween. Order by 10/25 12PM ET with Standard Shipping. VIEW DELIVERY DATES
Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Find a Store
Thanksgiving Starts Here
Give the perfect gift. Any occasion, any time.
Perfect Pastries Delivered
Wüsthof Classic White
The World of Williams Sonoma Thoughtfully Designed. Thoroughly Tested. Made with Care.
Beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials starting at $4
Shop the Collection
30% Off All Halloween
Up to 20% Off Calphalon Cookware Sets
20% Off Salt & Pepper Mills
Up to 55% Off Shun Cutlery
Up to 50% Off Coffee & Espresso Makers
20% Off Fall Baking Event
30% Off Halloween Treats
Up to 25% Off The Autumn Table
Scents of the Season
$175 OFF VITAMIX A3500 ASCENT BLENDERS + 20% OFF ACCESSORIES
UP TO 40% OFF NESPRESSO COFFEE & ESPRESSO MAKERS
Silpat The Silpat® story began in France back in 1965, when a baker named M. Guy Demarle invented the first nonstick baguette baking tray. Several years later, he created the original Silpat nonstick baking mats, which quickly became mainstays in professional bakeries around the world. Today, Silpat is pleased to introduce the Patisserie baking collection – available exclusively at Williams Sonoma.
Features & Benefits
• Silpat baking mats and Patisserie molds provide the ultimate nonstick surface.
• Even the stickiest and most delicate foods release effortlessly.
• No need to use parchment paper or grease your baking pan.
• Made from woven fiberglass strands encased in top-quality food-grade silicone.
• Proprietary technology ensures efficient heat conduction and even baking.
• Mesh structure provides optimal ventilation, so foods will brown evenly.
• Baking mats are also great for rolling out cookie or pastry dough.
• Eco-friendly kitchen essentials can be reused thousands of times.
• Ideal for use in the oven, microwave and freezer.
• Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F.
• For easy care, all Silpat products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Shop the Silpat Collection >
Learn how to bake luscious Lemon Madeleines
Bake a batch of Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get Baking with Silpat!
Meyer Lemon Fluted Cakelets >
Classic Lemon Madeleines >
Brown Sugar-Cranberry Oat Muffins >
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcakes >
Coconut Chocolate Macaroons >
Mini Banana-Maple Pancake Muffins >