Free Fast Shipping on Orders Over $49* Use Promo Code SHIP4FREE. SEE DETAILS
Earn 5% Back + a $20 Certificate When You Open & Use a Williams Sonoma Credit Card. LEARN MORE
Exclusive Benefits + 3% Back in Rewards Across Our Family of Brands with The Key Member Rewards. JOIN TODAY
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store. Skip the Line. Enjoy Same-Day Pickup. LEARN MORE
Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Find a Store
Give the perfect gift. Any occasion, any time.
Perfect Pastries Delivered
Help End Childhood Hunger
The World of Williams Sonoma Thoughtfully Designed. Thoroughly Tested. Made with Care.
Beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials starting at $4
Shop the Collection
25% Off Williams Sonoma Cookware + Free Fast Shipping
20% Off Williams Sonoma Cooking Utensils + Free Fast Shipping
Thomas Keller Signature Cutlery by Cangshan
Up to 30% Off KitchenAid® Mixers & Attachments + Free Fast Shipping
20% Off Quick Bread Mixes & Butters
Up to 25% Off French Dinnerware, Cookware, Bakeware & More
Fall Signature Scents
Up to 50% Off Outdoor Cooking & Dining Essentials
Silpat The Silpat® story began in France back in 1965, when a baker named M. Guy Demarle invented the first nonstick baguette baking tray. Several years later, he created the original Silpat nonstick baking mats, which quickly became mainstays in professional bakeries around the world. Today, Silpat is pleased to introduce the Patisserie baking collection – available exclusively at Williams Sonoma.
Features & Benefits
• Silpat baking mats and Patisserie molds provide the ultimate nonstick surface.
• Even the stickiest and most delicate foods release effortlessly.
• No need to use parchment paper or grease your baking pan.
• Made from woven fiberglass strands encased in top-quality food-grade silicone.
• Proprietary technology ensures efficient heat conduction and even baking.
• Mesh structure provides optimal ventilation, so foods will brown evenly.
• Baking mats are also great for rolling out cookie or pastry dough.
• Eco-friendly kitchen essentials can be reused thousands of times.
• Ideal for use in the oven, microwave and freezer.
• Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F.
• For easy care, all Silpat products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Shop the Silpat Collection >
Learn how to bake luscious Lemon Madeleines
Bake a batch of Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get Baking with Silpat!
Meyer Lemon Fluted Cakelets >
Classic Lemon Madeleines >
Brown Sugar-Cranberry Oat Muffins >
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcakes >
Coconut Chocolate Macaroons >
Mini Banana-Maple Pancake Muffins >