Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Find a Store
A Fresh Take on a Traditional Easter Dinner
Give the perfect gift. Any occasion, any time.
Perfect Pastries Delivered
Williams Sonoma Coffee Capsules
The World of Williams Sonoma Thoughtfully Designed. Thoroughly Tested. Made with Care.
Beautiful, affordable, everyday essentials starting at $4
Shop the Collection
Sweet Spring Surprises
Up to 70% Off Easter Favorites
For All the Moms You Love
Up to 65% Off Spring Cookware Sale
20% Off Thermometers & Roasting Tools
Up to 60% Off Wüsthof Classic Cutlery + Free Fast Shipping
Up to 50% Off Electrics Event
Easter Bunny Baking
20% Off BBQ Sauces, Rubs & Margarita Mixes
20% Off Outdoor Dinnerware & Drinkware
Introducing English Rose & Sweet Peony
20% Off Outdoor Dinnerware, Glassware, Food
Silpat The Silpat® story began in France back in 1965, when a baker named M. Guy Demarle invented the first nonstick baguette baking tray. Several years later, he created the original Silpat nonstick baking mats, which quickly became mainstays in professional bakeries around the world. Today, Silpat is pleased to introduce the Patisserie baking collection – available exclusively at Williams Sonoma.
Features & Benefits
• Silpat baking mats and Patisserie molds provide the ultimate nonstick surface.
• Even the stickiest and most delicate foods release effortlessly.
• No need to use parchment paper or grease your baking pan.
• Made from woven fiberglass strands encased in top-quality food-grade silicone.
• Proprietary technology ensures efficient heat conduction and even baking.
• Mesh structure provides optimal ventilation, so foods will brown evenly.
• Baking mats are also great for rolling out cookie or pastry dough.
• Eco-friendly kitchen essentials can be reused thousands of times.
• Ideal for use in the oven, microwave and freezer.
• Safe for temperatures from -40°F to 480°F.
• For easy care, all Silpat products are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Shop the Silpat Collection >
Learn how to bake luscious Lemon Madeleines
Bake a batch of Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get Baking with Silpat!
Meyer Lemon Fluted Cakelets >
Classic Lemon Madeleines >
Brown Sugar-Cranberry Oat Muffins >
Strawberry Hazelnut Shortcakes >
Coconut Chocolate Macaroons >
Mini Banana-Maple Pancake Muffins >