- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Pumpkin Cocotte Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $29.95
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker, 9" x 9" Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $79.95
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Covered Baker Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Staub Stoneware 4-Piece Set Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 9" x 13" Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $75
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 7" x 10" Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $49.95
- Staub Stoneware Square Baker, 8" x 8" Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $45
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $79.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $50 – $129.95 Our Price $34.95 – $129.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Rectangular Baking Dish Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $50
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Tomato Cocotte $34.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Mini Cocotte Set Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $59.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware 4-Piece Set Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $129.95
When it comes to your kitchen, you’ve probably found that any piece of cookware or bakeware that makes cooking easier also increases your enjoyment of cooking. From cooks’ tools that cut your prep work time in half, to nonstick pots and pans that are easy to clean long after your guests have departed, having the right equipment in your kitchen really makes a difference. Whether you’re cooking a weeknight family meal or are preparing a large holiday feast, we offer professional cookware and bakeware at Williams-Sonoma made of the finest materials to meet all of your cooking needs. For some of the best in ceramic bakeware, we offer several selections from Staub bakeware, allowing you to prepare everything from side dishes to casseroles easily and efficiently in your oven.
There are quite a few reasons to choose ceramic bakeware as well as the Staub brand. Using any type of ceramic cookware, overall, is a very “green” way of cooking. The use of ceramics while cooking can be traced back to the ancient Greeks and Chinese, and was first seen in America in the 1600s. Part of what makes a ceramic pan green and environmentally safe is the fact that it contains no metals. True ceramic cookware, such as the pieces manufactured by Staub, contains only natural materials. You are also ensured that no harmful toxins will ever get into your food while cooking. Essentially, all ceramic cookware is PFOA-free, ensuring you of its quality. High oven temperatures have the ability to cause other types of bakeware to be not as safe, unless they are explicitly PFOA-free, which you will find with all of our cooking products. Ceramic also provides thorough, even heating. Using a metal pan in the oven does have benefits for some dishes, but ceramic is terrific for creating everything from pies to casseroles.
A rectangular baking dish is a must-have for any kitchen. Available in several different sizes, you may easily opt for one size of each to create a whole set, allowing you to bake everything from vegetable casseroles to delicious desserts. Not only does ceramic offer thorough, even heating, but it also locks in moisture, ensuring that your dishes will always be fresh, and never flaky or dry. Ceramic is also extremely versatile, allowing you to take it from the oven and serve it right on your table. When the meal is over and everyone has left, you can transfer your rectangular pan right from the table to the freezer or refrigerator, allowing you to easily reheat it in the microwave later, or place it right in the dishwasher. There are also many different colors available, and should you also own pieces of Staub cast-iron cookware, the colors are made to match your existing ensemble.
Oval gratin bakeware dishes are also a part of your essential bakeware set. These types of dishes allow you to make many flavorful meals in the oven, such as shrimp scampi, au gratin casseroles and other baked side dishes. Made with same ceramic stoneware materials as other Staub bakeware, these pans move easily from oven to table and dishwasher as well, in addition to being freezer safe. When you want to branch out your cooking a little bit, cocotte pans allow you to revolutionize your baking. Similar to a Dutch oven, these pans are available in miniature and regular sizes, and work well for everything from stews to braised dishes to soufflés. Choose from either a set of miniatures with included lids, or full-size cocottes that move seamlessly from oven to table. These pans are also broiler-safe, and can withstand temperatures of extremely high heat.