- Wüsthof Gourmet 16-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $661 – $684 Our Price $299.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 16-Piece Knife Set in Acacia Block, White Sugg. Price $684 Our Price $299.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $738 Our Price $349.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $249.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Vegetable Knife Sugg. Price $127 Our Price $94.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $81 – $137 Our Price $64.95 – $109.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $124 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $86 – $112 Our Price $64.95 – $84.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 23-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,055 Our Price $599.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $298 Our Price $149.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Bread Knife Sugg. Price $76 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 6-Piece Steak Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $211 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 3-Piece Starter Knife Set Sugg. Price $219 Our Price $129.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Paring Knife & Kitchen Shears Set Sugg. Price $52 Our Price $24.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Serrated Utility Knife, 5" Sugg. Price $56 Our Price $42.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Shear & Spreader Knife Set Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $24.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Chef & Utility Knife Set Sugg. Price $137 Our Price $89.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Paring Knife Sugg. Price $23 Our Price $17.95
- Wüsthof Pro Flexible Fillet Knife $39.95
- Wüsthof Pro Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $62 Our Price $54.95
- Wüsthof Pro Boning Knife $39.95
- Wüsthof Pro Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $76 Our Price $69.95
- Wüsthof Pro Bread Knife $44.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Large Studio 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $363 Our Price $169.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 36-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,776 Our Price $999.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 4-Piece Cheese Knife Set Sugg. Price $183 Our Price $114.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 3-Piece Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $66 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Gaucho Steak Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $204 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 4-Piece Knife Set in Acacia Tray Sugg. Price $149 Our Price $89.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Hollow-Edge Nakiri Knife Sugg. Price $112 Our Price $84.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Burger Knife, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $176 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Piece Traveler Knife Set Sugg. Price $246 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Brisket Slicer Sugg. Price $172 Our Price $129.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Tomato Knife Sugg. Price $56 Our Price $42.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Paring & Santoku Knife Set Sugg. Price $135 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price $134 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Slot Organizer with Knife Set Sugg. Price $417 Our Price $229.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Chopper Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Fillet Knife with Leather Sheath Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $69.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Carving Knife Sugg. Price $76 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Cheese Knife, 5" Sugg. Price $81 Our Price $64.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 5" Ultimate Breakfast Knife Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Extra Wide Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $137 Our Price $109.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 5-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $129.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Cleaver Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Utility Knife Sugg. Price $31 Our Price $24.95
- Wüsthof Entertaining Cheese & Knife Set Sugg. Price $149 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Boning Knife Sugg. Price $63 Our Price $47.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Double-Handle Cheese Knife, 12" Sugg. Price $302 Our Price $219.95
The Laser Cut Precision of The Wusthof Gourmet
Experience the fine hold and cutting superiority of Wusthof Gourmet. This upscale line of knives imparts the high-quality cooking prep you expect from the German cutler while providing additional benefits to you, like laser-cut precision, extremely strong and sharp blades and a stylish range of looks. Normally recognizable by its utilitarian molded handles or the iconic white-on-red logo, the Gourmet collection strays towards deep earthy tones and high contrasts.
A Refined Cutlery Blade with Every Knife
Wusthof Gourmet knives are crafted by skilled artisans in Solingen, Germany. The town, known as The City of Blades, has been home to master knife makers for centuries. Wusthof is a major part of that heritage with seven generations of family running the cutlery across history.
- Each Gourmet blade is laser-cut. This offers a precision for your knife work that few other knives match. It allows for an extremely sharp blade edge that makes kitchen work a joy.
- The blades in this line are specially tempered, high-carbon and stain-free steel. This strength provides durability, which is also in part due to flexibility. A knife that bends infinitesimally doesn't break under repeated friction.
- The spear edge, characterized by a slightly arched blade profile, makes rocking motions easy. Rocking is one of the primary methods of cutting quickly and efficiently.
The Wusthof Knife Quality You Expect
The Gourmet collection also maintains the qualitative standards you expect from Wusthof.
- Any of the blades over 12 inches have a full tang blade that is surrounded by the handle. Then, the handles are triple riveted. This riveting gives your knife extra strength in the handle and throughout.
- Smaller knives, like paring knives, usually have double rivets. Two rivets is enough for a knife with a 3-1/2 or 4-inch blade.
- Wusthof handles designed for easy control. While each collection has its own features, the entire range is designed so that the everyday home cook can enjoy the grip as much as a professional does.
- Look for the trident logo or a stamped blade identifying these knives as Wusthofs.
Choose Your Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set
When choosing your Wusthof Gourmet knife set, you have a number of varying options, all made available so that your kitchen has every knife you need and everything looks beautifully pulled together.
- Blocks in different colors are common, but Wusthof now offers a gorgeous, saturated range of stained colors. Look for high-end woods, like walnut, cherry or acacia.
- Discover the exciting variant of this collection with white handles. Available in the larger knife sets, this is a striking way to stand out in your kitchen.
- Pull steak knives into the dining area for a strong statement on your taste in cutlery across rooms.
If you love the sets you already have, add to them with single Gourmet cleavers and boning knives, extra parers, a beautiful bread knife or more.